• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Cave of Dragonflies forums

mewtini
mewtini
ty all for your contributions, they are very appreciated!

also, god, i love bad day. there's an alvin and the chipmunks version of it that has ... special energy.
Reactions: Blast
Sandstone-Shadow
Sandstone-Shadow
This genre of music has Goo Goo Dolls written all over it for me! As well as Matchbox Twenty and probably others - oh!!! Michelle Branch!!

disclaimer: I’m not sure if these are from the correct time period. but I think they are
Kung Fu Ferret
Kung Fu Ferret
Poker face.
Eifie
Eifie
I WALK A LONELY ROAD
THE ONLY ONE THAT IIIIII HAVE EVER KNOWN
DON'T KNOW WHERE IT GOES
BUT IT'S HOME TO MEEE AND I WALK ALONE
Eifie
Eifie
you said pop but idc
Novae
Novae
I don’t remember any sort of music I listened to before 2015 but you mentioning train in the OP has obligated me to say counting stars because I always associate those two songs
Reactions: Zori
Zori
Zori
nostalgiaaaaaaaaaaa
Sandstone-Shadow
Sandstone-Shadow
@Eifie did you know in the music video, he’s walking WITH TWO OTHER PEOPLE?!? it drives me nuts to this day! YOU’RE NOT WALKING ALONE
  • Angry
Reactions: Eifie
Eifie
Eifie
real talk:
sk8er boi
complicated
it's gonna be may
sexyback

I'll be back with more pop hits after the break
Ys_
Ys_
I doubt I know much americacentric music from that time heh but I'm interested about people's suggestions. Although I do recommend Steam Powered Giraffe. It's a steampunk band based in California. Though I don't think they qualify as pop, but the music is great!
Kung Fu Ferret
Kung Fu Ferret
Smashmouth
Reactions: Ys_
Eifie
Eifie
hips don't lie
wannabe is too early but you should have it anyway
also the graduation song from vitamin C even though I don't know the year for that either
breaking free
hey soul sister
don't stop believing the Glee cover lol
Eifie
Eifie
hey there Delilah
Kung Fu Ferret
Kung Fu Ferret
All Star came out in 1999 but it still kinda counts
Keldeo
Keldeo
omg it's Friday
Kung Fu Ferret
Kung Fu Ferret
Feel Good Inc. by the Gorillas
Kung Fu Ferret
Kung Fu Ferret
Also Rihanna's early stuff
Kung Fu Ferret
Kung Fu Ferret
almost accidentally rick rolled you guys. But that song came from the 80s and Rick Astley is British.
sanderidge
sanderidge
was i the only one that listened to stereo hearts
but also breakeven, we are young, airplanes, somebody that i used to know
please include hey ya
sanderidge
sanderidge
i also listen to american boy a lot when i am in an Nostalgia Mood
Back
Top Bottom