• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mad MOAI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! Just wanted to know if you're still interested in Rift in the Dimensions. We're having a bit of trouble with the lack of active posters, but if you're no longer interested that's ok. Just let me know. :D
    Hey, after this battle you can kick me out, since i'm too illiterate for some peoples' taste.
    I caught her in Pokemon Crystal Version, and Named her Kiryuka. THEN i leveled her up and she stayed with me my entire game, along with a Kadabra, a Raichu, a Poliwhirl , and a cyndaquil (im waiting till lvl 99 to evolve it.) and a gyrados. D:
    o.o;; i drew my marowak from crystal for you. Thats my artwork, her name's Kiryuka
    pm me your email i have some artwork to show you, and please request something! O.o;;
    Haha, that sounds like me. Once i went all the way to the other side of my town (like 18 blocks) and i forgot why i went there. I still don't remember lols
    Alas, my hero's earnings have run dry, yes i used to fight them all the time, only dragon thats ever beat me was a black dragon (KBD) because i forgot to bring armor -headhardestthingnearme- like how the fuck do you forget armor!?
    :\ i'm not a member anymore, but i weild whatever is closest when i get raped by the revnants *shot* those things are destroyers, i'm stuck fighting the revnant werewolves!, they do like 50's + they can use entangle and whatn't
    Oh... Then they're just not on the highscores.

I'll add Darksong as well, then :3.
    Nah, I like it X3 I'll be checking you on highscores now :P Does Darksong play?

EDIT: You have no skills over 30? Or did you maybe spell the name wrong, 'cause you're not on any highscores :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom