• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Kurai
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn iến cho vô số người đau đầu này.

- Cả ngày làm việc, cũng chỉ biết ôm khư khư lấy cái điều lệ chết đó mà công tác, ở trước mặt Quân đội Liên Bang lại còn muốn đóng vai trò người xét xử cùng với người dẫn đường. Nếu như tôi là một gã quân nhân sĩ quan ở bên ngoài tiền tuyến, chỉ sợ lúc này đã ôm lên khẩu Tạp Yến, lia một vòng, một phen giết chết sạch sẽ toàn bộ mấy tên gia hỏa kia rồi.

Vị Thai Cục trưởng già nua lúc này đang giương mắt nhìn chằm chằm về phía cái màn hình phía trước bàn làm việc của mình, khóe môi có chút nhăn nheo chợt nhếch lên, lộ ra một nụ cười trào
    I'm just going to my grandmother's house. A lot of my reletives will be there. I can't wait! (:
    My brain imploded a LONG time ago. Why? BECAUSE I STARED INTO KIRBY'S EYES @_@
    It's okay, there's no need to apologise. I was just a little curiouse, don't take it as an irritated thing. ^.^
    Besides, that just helps get the word around. Still, though people seem to think I'm a good artist I know exactly how much crap that is. Bah. It all sucks, that's why I keep trying to improve.

Why am I always telling strangers these things about me?? Argh! >__<
    O_O

Um. Not to sound rude or anything, but what were doing in my album? I mean, it's just a bit strange to have somebody you don't really know looking around what you've drawn.
    Not to mention they're all horrible old pictures that I hate and rawrg bad pictures.
    Hi..?
    I got my username changed to part of one of my other online aliases. Thanks Butterfree! (:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom