• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

_Ditto_'s 2nd sprite shop.

Diz

Overdosing on placebos
Yep, My sprite shop. Again. There are no forms to use to request sprites. Just tell me what pokemon, from what version/generation, and what you want done to it. I also don't have a list but, read the previous posts. If it seems like I have a lot of work to do, maybe you should hold your request until I don't.

The types of sprites I can do.
  • Avatars (tell me the text you want to go with it)
  • cell shading
  • chaos (I'm horrible at these)
    bulbasaurchao.png
  • devamps
    dpcyndaquildevamped2gold.png
  • revamps
    oakrevamp.png
  • hero/angels
    eeveehero.png
  • devil
    devileevee.png
  • pokeballs
  • eggs
    celebiegg.png
  • lineless
  • infernos
    infernoweavile.png
  • fossils
    fossilmew.png
  • inverts
    dpumbreoninvert.png
  • pixle-overs
    pixle-overoftogepi.png
  • trophies
    tyranitartropie.png
  • overworlds
  • ipods
    ipodquilfish.png
  • glitches
    glitchheatran.png
  • Rotemizations
    rotemizedheatran.png
  • shadows
    shadowmew.png
  • splices
    deokrai.png
And thats about it.
I'll put up some examples later.
Request away!

Last edited:
Wow! A customer! Already! With and easy request for a spriting style I have never tried before! Wow! And here is (I am arrogantly going to assume that you are male)his sprite!
ipodquilfish.png

Thanks.

Inferno Qwilfish, using the D/P sprite second frame if possible.

Thanks in advance.

The Heatran Pixle-over will have to wait, I am on vacation and all my sugimori art is saved on my home computer, BUT-
invertedeevee.png
infernoskitty.png
glitchheatran.png
infernoquilfish.png
These sprites aren't done, I still have to add transparency, and guess what: I don't have Gimp, the program I use for transparency, on this computer, but if you don't have any problems with a white background...

Can you make me an inferno Kabutops? I don't need it soon, so take your time if you want. Thanks!

it does, kinda, weird. Well Roxxor, Here you go. It was kinda hard to do. Kabutops was very messy to work with.
kabutopsinferno.png

@Evil crazy monkey- Sure, as long as I get mentioned somewhere and a copy of the game.
goldpikachurevamp.png
if you think it is any good.

gialkia.png

^ that was not fun to work with.

8D I just did one a week or two ago. Wow.
lugiarevamp.png

Edit: Rats... for some reason thats from silver...I never do silver unless its a request...
Edit 2: Done and because I was bored and had a Dewgong sprite, I made another glitch.
goldLugiarevamp.gif
dewgongglitch.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom