• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open A new beginning:A Death Note RP*spoilers up to the end of ep 37*

"Er...Near? The body isn't here. Only blood stains." Gevanni said back through a microphone.
"Alright. Continue searching the warehouses. If he is still alive, he can't have gotten far." Near replied. He switched off the microphone.
"Light Yagami...It appears you have been somewhat lucky enough to survive. But you will be caught. It is the survival of the smartest, and I have already outsmarted you once." He murmered.

Saya decided to go get a waffle to eat. It would have practically everything in the fridge on it. She grinned.

Sidoh groaned and floated towards the warehouse again.
"Hmm, 10 minutes later?" Sidoh thought as he looked at a clock in the ware house.
"So Ryuk's got a human kid? Well, Light Yagami, your going to die... But I could wait to see where this goes, heehaw."

Well... After Light dies Ryuk accidentally drops his notebook while flying back to the Shinigami realm. He also drops the Death Eraser. (see Death note manga 13: How to read Page: 225)When the note book lands it opens up onto a page. One name. One death: Light Yagami... Conveniently the eraser (type:89 at the end of the form to be accepted) lands on Light's Surname. Therefore, reviving him...Light stands up, walks out the building and picks up the notebook... He looked up at Ryuk and smiled...

Yup, theres the plot...
And heres the characters

Light~ Keta
Misa~
Near~Hyper~Piplup
Ryuk~Grinning Calamity
Sidoh~ TwilightRealm
Gukku(Click here for image: guy with skull thingy wooden beads and horns.)~
Matsuda~
L~(Revived by Sidoh)
Watari~(Same as above)
Mello~(SAA)
Matt~(SAA)
Mikami~(Revived by Light)
Higuchi~(SAA)
Original Character~Hyper~Piplup~Saya
OC~ Caazper~Daniel
OC~ Dewgongeru~Ame
OC~Shadowstar~ Shadow

(i can make more OC spaces)

OC Form~
OC Name:
Description:
Personality:
History:
Image: (if possible)
Other:
(You can be an OC and 1 above character if you want to since theres infinate amount of OC's)
hey do you guys know who BB is
he's from the los angeles bb murder case. L mentions it after they hear niomi misa died and he said he remembers her from that case
Ill be him

if you guys don't know him then i'll b matt
i luv matt lol

Yay! minnow can be matsuda. Bouncing Dounuts can you be Matt? I don't know about BB... :o

Rat. Sidoh revives him somehow. ask L. lol

Back
Top Bottom