• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

A pumpkin for a pineapple, and hello.

Kistara

Hello everyone!

I found the main site via various quizzes and enjoyed them. Then a little later I found the HTML guide which has been proving to be *enormously* helpful. So I decided to join this forum.

I admit I'm not nearly the Pokémon fan I was years ago, but I still enjoy a bit of it.

But enough about me. I offer sincere greetings to all of you, and look forward to perhaps getting to know you.

Greetings, Vance Von Gore, and welcome to TCoD, where escaped mental patients enjoy a spot of tea and a fillet of cod. I'm glitchedgamer, possibly the most glitch-loving person here. I 'm usually lurking all over the place.

Late intro is late, but whatever...

I'm Skroy Horitz. Nice to meet you, Vance. ^w^ By the way, isn't the person in your avatar from Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap?

Ooh, your avvie is human!Vaati. Yay~

Welcome to tCod! I'm Flora. Enjoy your stay~

It's Vaati! :o

Welcome to our.. little community in a cave. Very clearly, I'm Dragon :o You'll find me around the Games forum usually, and any thread that interests me.

So hi~ You can probably start a random conversation with someone without getting attacked, though I'm not speaking for everyone. >_>

*gives you some juice* The tea is overrated, trust me.

WELL? GO OUT THERE AND MAKE A FRIEND. O_O *pushes you out of the welcoming building*

Back
Top Bottom