• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Absolute control

Phantom

Uh, I didn't do it.
You've done it, you've finally done it!

The machine you've been working on for the last three years has finally been completed and works like a charm!

Now, how to use it first?

You've made a machine that lets you control anyone in the world for ten minutes, and ten minutes only. When you end the control, the person has no memory of you being there, but they remember doing whatever you made them do. This can be anyone in the world, and, remember, only ten minutes.

Who would you control? What would you make them do? Why them?

I'd just go with the most obvious thing. Control Bill Gates, make him send copious amounts of cash to myself and become rich and comfortable. B]
After that, I could just pay most people to do things if I wanted to. Simple yet effective.

If that wasn't possible for some reason, I'd probably just control someone I hate and make them punch themselves, repeatedly. The problem with this option is that I couldn't decide who deserves it most :Y

So... basically Geass powers?

I would probably command a billionaire to send me money. Or demand some corrupt world leader change their policies. Or get M. Night Shyamalan to stop making movies. The possibilities are endless.

Presumably, if I can control someone, I can also see what they're doing. And presumably, if I don't actively exert any control, they'll do their own thing.

This, by itself, would be plenty useful. I could see what any corrupt politicians or CEOs are up to. And then I could nudge them just the slightest bit so they'll leave evidence of any wrongdoing.

And then, just before they're ruined, I'll make them give me all their ill-gotten gains.

tbh i'd probably control a casting director and have them cast me and my classmates in a show on Broadway. Or Off-Broadway. Or something that gets our names out there.

...though I'd probs be more inclined to just have them do things that would make them happy

I'd make the HS principal make some of these teachers stop teaching my group
And somehow convince her it's the will of God or something

I'd also do the whole money thing, or make Sakurai include my picks in Smash.

If I could make anyone do anything...

/wiggles eyebrows suggestively

I'm kind of out of ideas for this, really. The money thing seems like the most viable option. Since this is restricted to ten minutes, there's not a whole lot I can really do. Now, if I could pick someone to be my puppet permanently, that would be another thing entirely...

I don't know about sending myself money because after all, once they regain control they'd be like ?? why did I do that and try to get it back.

Now, having them get the money dropped off as cash in a place I can reach with no cameras around so they can't trace it back to me, would be a better plan.

And I'd make people do embarrassing stuff when they're on TV live. World leaders especially.

Maybe mind control Cosbydaf and write down some of my Godzilla Replay ideas... Like the elements of chapters 7 and 8, what's behind the gate and a big revelation that happens at some point. Just the generic ideas, not actually writing the story.

Use mind control to trick Obama into resigning and put Vermin Supreme in his place.

Free ponies for every American who abides the new mandatory tooth-brushing laws!

Back
Top Bottom