• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Age of Rebellion[ONLY TAKING MEMBERS OF THE BLACK HEARTS]

Shadowstar

I SWEAR I WILL GET ACTIVE AGAIN
The year is 2025 and the world is in chaos. An organization called the Black Heart has taken over the world , with the help of Kurmi Matsuma. Now, a 16 year old boy named Xane Ruducu leads a rebellion called Nightsky Stars Rebellion. They will be our saviors. But what's up with this: the Time spirits are missing from Time Isle!

Okay. It's something that popped into my head last night and I thought you guys would like it.;3

Rules:
-All general RP rules, of course!
-Only 3 Time spirits.
-Please keep it even. If one organization gets too full, I will close registrations for it.
-First come, first serve!
-You may add areas with my permission, so I can add it to the Areas Index.

Form:

Name:
Organization:
Personality:(can be PO)
Appearence:
History:(optional)
Weapon(s):
Other:

Mine:

Name:Xane
Organization:Nightsky Stars(leader)
Personality:PO
Appearence:Black hair, brown eyes, wears a red and black trench coat and jeans and boots and blue head band.
History:Xane's parents were killed when he was 7 by Kurmi Matsuma. He formed the Nightsky Stars to stop them and avenge his parents.
Weapon(s):Gun
Other:Other pairings? Likes Midnight.

Name:Midnight
Organization:Nightsky Stars
Appearence:Tall with long purple hair with red streaks, wears a completely black trench coat and jeans. Wears boots that are perfect for funning.
History:No.
Weapon(s):Gun, Element of Surprise~!
Other:Likes Xane.

Name:Kleia
Organization:Nightsky Stars
Appearence:Long, black hair and a long skirt that covers her boots and a blue t-shirt.
History:See Xane's.
Weapon(s):Gun
Other:Is Xane's sister. Pairing?

Area index:

Abandoned city-A run down, abandoned city with a large complex of buildings in the center. Where the Nightsky Stars are based.

Quicksand Desert-A very sandy desert in between the forests and Dragonclaw Coast.

Neverreturn Canyon-A canyon located in the middle of Quicksand Desert.

Dragonclaw Coast- The coastline for Cape Palmig and some of the Sea of Kalhara.

Cape Palmig-The body of water around Palmig City.

Palmig City-A nice city with many palm trees. Roumored to be Xane's hometown.

Sandstorm Isle-An Island with unrelenting sand storms.

Blizzard Isle- A cold Island.

Time Isle-The Island where the Time spirits live.

Clouded Lake Island-A cloudy, mystyryous island in the Far Kalhara Sea.

Join?

Last edited:
Re: Age of Rebellion

Name: Chad Blair
Organization: Nightsky Stars
Personality: PO
Appearence: Very tall (6 foot 3) and muscular, with brown/blond hair and blue/grey eyes. Wears a green jacket, and trousers, a white shirt, black boots and a brown cloak.
History: The Blair family has always been involved in the military, and hence after the Black Lake took over the world, he became a fighter. He joined Xane as they both had similar aims
Weapon(s): The Blair Sword (A normal longsword but with a very long history), rifle, two handguns.
Other: Second in command of the Nightsky Stars (if OK-so not then), Likes both Midnight and Kleia ("How happy I would be with either, were t'other fair charmer away"), has a lot of tactical knowledge and skill with his weapons (as a result of his training)

Last edited:

Please change the second in command part, because that's Kleia's job. Otherwise, accepted.

Name: Ba'al (Pronounced Ball)
Organization: Time Spirit
Appearence: Humanoid with short hair, brown eyes, and very tan skin. He wears over-the-top clothing, with large shoulder pieces and lots of red and purple. He wears a large cloak of the same colors.
History: (Optional)
Weapon(s): Mind powers, advanced weapons.
Other: Is that better? Or do I have to be a good guy or bad guy?

Last edited:

Name: Ba'al (Pronounced Ball)
Organization: Star Spirit
Appearence: Humanoid with... well, just look at this
baal.thumb.jpg

History: He just always was.
Weapon(s): Mind powers, advanced weapons.
Other: Uuuuh. No.
No. NO. There is no 'Star Spirit', unless you mean Time Spirit. The image is broken. The age has to be legit. Not accepted.

Hmmm... What does he wear? And how old is he?

EDIT:Accepted!

Last edited:

Because of my lack of RPage I ask to join.

Name: Ohayou
Organization: Nightsky Stars
Appearence: Messy, shoulder length, blonde hair. Green eyes and very pale skin. Medium
-in height, and usually wears green T-shirts and blue jeans.
Weapon(s): An obscene amount of small explosives.
Other: Can build very good bombs.

Played out.

Er... Echo's character is accepted! Hmmm.. Nightsky stars is fullish... 7 vs. 0. NSS is closed until further notice.^^

Name: Kimaku
Organization: Black Hearts
Appearance:
punk.jpg
Only no bat wings~
History (optional): She doesn't remeber who her family was and where and when she came to be. She's pretty much a dark girl looking for answers.
Weapon(s): Black Heart Arrow: An arrow with a black heart for a spear. Once launched, it surrounds the launcher and the arrow with a black aura. It can be thrust into the ground and send a painful dark pulse to the opponent.
Other: Can she be the second-in-command of the Black Hearts, since you have a leader for them? If not, totally understandable~ ;)

Accepted, and sure! Please make the pic a link, though. It streched the page.;)
EDIT Oh wait that's your sig, never mind.xD;

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom