• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alien-free Pokemafia [day 1]

Re: Alien-free Pokemafia [night 1]

Emerald Espeon, a Cherrim was found dead via unknown causes.

24 hours for discussion.

...ooh ooh idea! Maybe there is no mafia and there's a required vig kill each night? Really doubt that, but uhh...What should we do? Randy-lynch?

No... mafia? That'd be really hard to pull off. I almost want it to be true just out of curiosity.

Unknown causes could be a psychic attack or a healer clash, maybe?

Seven people remaining. Let's discuss for a while first.

Looks like I'm late to the party.

Stupid internet connection.

Based on this, I think we can rule out vig-kill (generally leaves a nasty stab wound, with an arrow or scythe and whatnot), and the mafia would probably leave behind something to guess the cause of death. Healer clash there would be evidence...

Either we have a very experienced mafia r need more flavor text. x3

Mawile said that flavor text probably wouldn't help in the sign-up thread, though...

I actually got the idea from another mafia thread here.

Okay, so who here is actually going to play?

Well my internet connection was bad so I have an excuse for not being here.

Anyways, we really don't have any leads since it's the first day and we have 7 people, so I'm going to abstain.

Alright, at this point inactive's probably our best bet D:

Superbird
Worst Username Ever

Superbird alphabetically

Superbird

Really people, I think we should be abstaining. We have 7 people in this game. If we have no leads to go on, I think it's a good idea to just abstain. That way there won't be a chance of us accidentally having two innocents dead by tomorrow.

Suppose so, but then the mafia gets to kill off another person and we start with two innocents dead, and still need to find a lead from there. Of course, it'll be three dead if we lynch an innocent.

Guess so. Abstain.

Back
Top Bottom