• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alignment Mafia - Game Thread

but who is the mafia?
it would stand to reason that once a mafia, always a mafia and rari was mafia last game so
i was also mafia last game but this fact is irrelevant.

qenya i keep forgetting about the dancing dog in your signature and i keep clicking on it and laughing
anyway are you mafia

honestly i think the weird thing about this setup is that everyone having unique wincons means that no one knows like

what to do to get started

as far as I can tell everyone is gonna share an alignment and thus one wincon with 4 other people
though I don't have any communication or knowledge of who any of those 4 are for me
and if it's like that for everyone
well
this game is gonna be a clusterfuck

inb4 nobody knows who matches either one of their alignments and has to come an agreement on the nightkill or whatever without knowing who else is choosing an action lmao

oh or inb4 it's another arsonist thing. like one mafia member can prime someone and another mafia member has the power to light them on fire, but neither of them can communicate and neither one knows the actions of the other

as far as I can tell everyone is gonna share an alignment and thus one wincon with 4 other people
This is interesting. ZM, does this mean you have two wincons that are clearly directly linked to the two halves of your alignment?

Back
Top Bottom