• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alignment Mafia - Game Thread

once per night, i can submit someone's name and if i choose correctly that night, i receive little a information! as a treat.
if i choose incorrectly, i receive nothing lmao

once per night, i can submit someone's name and if i choose correctly that night, i receive little a information! as a treat.
if i choose incorrectly, i receive nothing lmao
anyway imagine guessing correctly the first few tries. couldn't be me

i want to know who prevented me from going to jury duty last night
if you are talking about in game i have a theory from most likely to least likely

either the Lawful mafia prevented you, or either a 3p or Chaotic Town prevented you

I don't know though

Aaaaall right it's time for another lovely day of mafia

Now I feel this would be the right point to come clean and say I have been bullshitting wildly this whole game and almost every word I've spoken has been a lie. But don't hate me, I had excellent reasons for it!

In truth I'm neither a PGO nor a neighbouriser. What I am is (a) Lawful Third-Party and (b) a cop who gets automatically roleblocked if anyone targets her at night. The reasoning behind my fakeclaims was to discourage people from targeting me while also giving an excuse for my mysterious knowledge. My results are not terribly useful at this point, but were as follows:
  • N0 Mistyx Neutral Mafia
  • N1 Hydreigon25 Neutral Town
  • N2 Zori Neutral Third-Party, which I passed off as a sudoku conclusion yesterDay
  • N3 Stryke no result. Occam's razor says I was targeted by someone, or less likely, maybe he has some sort of immunity. But I'm already pretty sure he's Chaotic Town due to sudoku, so it was just for verification anyway.
The stuff about an alignment swapper was total bollocks, sorry. I have no evidence that any such thing exists.

I am... not 100% sure what the correct move is here. Like everyone else so far (except Zori), I have two wincons, either of which I can complete to win, and both are still in play (though I'll hold off on elaborating until everyone else has had a chance to claim their alignment - not that I'm expecting any surprises but I wanna know where we stand). I haven't decided which one would be better go for; it sort of depends what everyone else wants to do. Ideally I would like to find a solution where the maximum number of people possible win.

Discuss!

Btw I will probably not be super active tomorrow (IRL-tomorrow) because I have stuff to get done, but I will probably check in at some point and definitely will be around for EoD on Wednesday if it doesn't happen too late at night

i want to know who prevented me from going to jury duty last night
huh, someone roleblocked you?
guess you didn't get to see a friend, then.
yeah it said i was tied up. :/

Now I feel this would be the right point to come clean and say I have been bullshitting wildly this whole game and almost every word I've spoken has been a lie. But don't hate me, I had excellent reasons for it!
called it, but i *still* think that you are lying, actually! i think that you do not have the specific mech knowledge that i have, and you're trying to pass yourself off as the last lawful so that we yeet the wrong person

Back
Top Bottom