• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alignment Mafia - Game Thread

i guess the main question i have for you, qenya, is the following:
is it really that easy to just inspect someone? i mean, if you're lawful, you should surely go through the correct legal channels and all. otherwise you get arrested

yeah you get in an awful lot of trouble for just walking into someone's house or looking in their windows without permission from The Judge

Aaaaall right it's time for another lovely day of mafia

Now I feel this would be the right point to come clean and say I have been bullshitting wildly this whole game and almost every word I've spoken has been a lie. But don't hate me, I had excellent reasons for it!

In truth I'm neither a PGO nor a neighbouriser. What I am is (a) Lawful Third-Party and (b) a cop who gets automatically roleblocked if anyone targets her at night. The reasoning behind my fakeclaims was to discourage people from targeting me while also giving an excuse for my mysterious knowledge. My results are not terribly useful at this point, but were as follows:
  • N0 Mistyx Neutral Mafia
  • N1 Hydreigon25 Neutral Town
  • N2 Zori Neutral Third-Party, which I passed off as a sudoku conclusion yesterDay
  • N3 Stryke no result. Occam's razor says I was targeted by someone, or less likely, maybe he has some sort of immunity. But I'm already pretty sure he's Chaotic Town due to sudoku, so it was just for verification anyway.
The stuff about an alignment swapper was total bollocks, sorry. I have no evidence that any such thing exists.

I am... not 100% sure what the correct move is here. Like everyone else so far (except Zori), I have two wincons, either of which I can complete to win, and both are still in play (though I'll hold off on elaborating until everyone else has had a chance to claim their alignment - not that I'm expecting any surprises but I wanna know where we stand). I haven't decided which one would be better go for; it sort of depends what everyone else wants to do. Ideally I would like to find a solution where the maximum number of people possible win.

Discuss!
If you're Lawful Third Party, and IM Lawful Third Party, then who's driving th-

Lawful Committee. Me and the other lawful pals pick a guy and if we reach a majority we find out their alignment

I also know there's no alignment swap shenanigans going on because yesterday we picked ME and it still said I'm lawful 3p

oh i guess i should probably say who i tried to lawful committee every night

mawile, mawile, hydrei, stryke

yes i lawful committee'd myself twice, n0 was because i figured that there was a relatively high chance that someone would want to know what i am n0 due to Frequently Being A Problem In Tonereading. n1 was because i figured that i posted The Most on d1, so if another lawful was someone who wasn't looking at thread a lot (like say, herbe), then they would see a bunch of posts by me and just send in my name. also i just really wanted the other lawfuls to inspect me so that i had Allies

n0 and n1 failed by lack of consensus, n3 failed on my end because i was roleblocked and could not make it to the meeting.

oh i guess i should probably say who i tried to lawful committee every night

mawile, mawile, hydrei, stryke

yes i lawful committee'd myself twice, n0 was because i figured that there was a relatively high chance that someone would want to know what i am n0 due to Frequently Being A Problem In Tonereading. n1 was because i figured that i posted The Most on d1, so if another lawful was someone who wasn't looking at thread a lot (like say, herbe), then they would see a bunch of posts by me and just send in my name. also i just really wanted the other lawfuls to inspect me so that i had Allies

n0 and n1 failed by lack of consensus, n3 failed on my end because i was roleblocked and could not make it to the meeting.
n1 I voted Herbe because I don't quite remember, probably something with the vibes, n3 I voted myself because that's who you said you were voting, and the other two nights I forgot to put in an action 😅

Back
Top Bottom