• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alignment Mafia - Game Thread

Citizens gather in the empty plots of Moraliton; debate, lies, and turnabouts go around. Most are out for blood. However, right at the last minute, an impassioned speech convinces them all to forget about this and go home, at least for the afternoon.

No one was lynched.

48 hours for night actions.

yeah, apologies, my schedule was a bit of a lot for a bit there

The dust on the site where explosions had been settles as Moraliton brightens to another day of tense busywork.

No one has died.

48 hours for discussion.

48 hours, anyone-

No one has died.

48 hours for discussion.

The day didn't end early @Zero Moment

Monday at 3:32 PM

yeah, apologies, my schedule was a bit of a lot for a bit there

The dust on the site where explosions had been settles as Moraliton brightens to another day of tense busywork.

No one has died.

48 hours for discussion.

48 hours, anyone-

No one has died.

48 hours for discussion.

The day didn't end early @Zero Moment

It. Ended late ( wednesday at 8:51 PM
)

Wednesday at 8:51 PM

Citizens gather in the empty plots of Moraliton; debate, lies, and turnabouts go around. Most are out for blood. However, right at the last minute, an impassioned speech convinces them all to forget about this and go home, at least for the afternoon.

No one was lynched.

48 hours for night actions.

@Zero Moment

However, right at the last minute, an impassioned speech convinces them all to forget about this and go home, at least for the afternoon.
Considering that at this time the votes were 3vs2, I'm fairly certain that the flavortext implies that some sort of lynch-cancelling effect took place.
Though I didn't realise the day was actually ending late. I thought it was still in the first 24hrs of the phase, or something.

However, right at the last minute, an impassioned speech convinces them all to forget about this and go home, at least for the afternoon.
Considering that at this time the votes were 3vs2, I'm fairly certain that the flavortext implies that some sort of lynch-cancelling effect took place.
Though I didn't realise the day was actually ending late. I thought it was still in the first 24hrs of the phase, or something.

what would happen if that same thing happens again ?

would you likely put a angry reaction again ?

oh yeah i did forget to mention i'm yeetproof. sorry. should probably have mentioned that sooner. my b

Back
Top Bottom