• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Alright. :3

Astral

staring off into the ocean
Well, I guess I found a new forum.. ^^

So, anyways, about myself. My name's Jake, for starters. I adore Pokémon. They're awesome. Especially ones like Gliscor and Rhydon and Walrein and Mudkip. :D

What I do? Ah, well, I'm a ROM Hacker, scary as that sounds. It's nothing bad, really; basically making a fangame, but one you could actually end up playing on your DS/GBA. I am not a pirate though It's really fun, and if you're interested I can tell you all about it. xD

I'm quite active on a few other boards that I frequent, so I probably don't need many responses telling me to read the rules, mmk? Oh, and I probably won't have any questions, either. >:D

And that's all for now, I guess. Say something, if you will. :3

Welcome. You seem rather interesting, which is good (and out of the ordinary recently). You can call me Zuu. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Welcome. You seem rather interesting, which is good (and out of the ordinary recently). You can call me Zuu. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thanks, Zuu. Interesting people are what makes the world go round. That and money. :D

Greetings, and all that stuff. I'm new too, so I'm not alone! Remember, some people here bite when you say the wrong things.

Haha, you're awesome :3

and Dezzu i assume you mean me? :D I hack ROMs too, but thats a secret. D: NO TELL NO TELL plus, i'm no good at it.

Interesting people are what makes the world go round. That and money. :D

And the smooooth voice of Morgan Freeman. {;

What, you're still here? Yay, you're weird too!

I'm Blastoise, welcome and all that. I make a habit of providing a small amount of sprites for ROMs, so ask if you need 'em.

What I do? Ah, well, I'm a ROM Hacker, scary as that sounds. It's nothing bad, really; basically making a fangame, but one you could actually end up playing on your DS/GBA. I am not a pirate though It's really fun, and if you're interested I can tell you all about it. xD
Aww, Pirates are cool. They win over ninjas any day.

So if you're making a fake game then you're gonna need fake sprites, right? Show me what you've done so far and I'll decide if any contributions will go somewhere.

Greetings, and all that stuff. I'm new too, so I'm not alone! Remember, some people here bite when you say the wrong things.

Haha, thanks. I'll try to avoid saying bad things. :D

Haha, you're awesome :3

and Dezzu i assume you mean me? :D I hack ROMs too, but thats a secret. D: NO TELL NO TELL plus, i'm no good at it.

ROMz are fun not illegal. Why keep it a secret? xD

And the smooooth voice of Morgan Freeman. {;

What, you're still here? Yay, you're weird too!

I'm Blastoise, welcome and all that. I make a habit of providing a small amount of sprites for ROMs, so ask if you need 'em.

Yay for weird people! :D
Alright, if I'm ever in any need, I'll ask. Thanks. :3

Aww, Pirates are cool. They win over ninjas any day.

So if you're making a fake game then you're gonna need fake sprites, right? Show me what you've done so far and I'll decide if any contributions will go somewhere.

Well, not the bad pirates that sell illegal games. The ones with cannons and parrots are good with me. :]

I have a little bit done, but all of the groundwork is mostly in the ideas and stuff. I've actually just been working on the intro part (y'know, the titlescreen and the whole "Nidorino vs. Gengar" thing they got) recently, although I still have to figure out where those sprites are. xD

*gasp* KAAAAAIIIII how could you! Here i was thinking you were all ninja and what not. *tear* NO im not crying....i got ...grass in my eye... *sniff*

Two Us. And I was referencing a lot of people. You're ... interesting enough, anyway. I'm just saying there are a lot of people that are very much alike and generic.

Hello, my name is Zoltea, I am the friendly Jolteon who can tell you almost anything about the pokemon world that isn't even in the games.

Hello; bonjour; ciao; Γεια σας; こんにちは; kumusta; hola; hallo; hei; 餵; hej; merhaba; xin chào; derkenshnob; ellohay; and "hello" in all other languages which I have yet to translate.

Hi, nice to meetcha. I'm Skroy.

Ooh, ooh, and once you're done with your fan game, could I try it? *Excitedly holds NDS containing Cyclo cartridge. ;)*
What's the game like by the way?

Hello, my name is Zoltea, I am the friendly Jolteon who can tell you almost anything about the pokemon world that isn't even in the games.

I can do a lot of that too. :D
..except not the anime. I dislike the anime. :/

Hello; bonjour; ciao; Γεια σας; こんにちは; kumusta; hola; hallo; hei; 餵; hej; merhaba; xin chào; derkenshnob; ellohay; and "hello" in all other languages which I have yet to translate.

Hi, nice to meetcha. I'm Skroy.

Ooh, ooh, and once you're done with your fan game, could I try it? *Excitedly holds NDS containing Cyclo cartridge. ;)*
What's the game like by the way?

xD
Well, uhm, it's been in progress for a while. Too long, actually. And I'm really lazy, so I've got to stop hanging around random forums and work on it.. o_o;;

Anyways, if it's okay, I might post a thread on it in Other Creativity sometime soon. >:D

..then again, I'm still lazy. >.>

Back
Top Bottom