• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

anarchist cyberpunk mafia, berlin 2070

It would appear that "EoD time" is a bit of an ethereal concept in this game

It's kinda refreshing tbh. If there isn't a fixed deadline, cheeky mafia can't slide in right before it to overturn the vote
((aaaaaaa sorry I didn't mean to let it run on, I just had a dnd game last night and I got distracted. the warlock and the monk were having an argument about infidelity, you see.))
anyway day 2 ended about 12 hours ago. The votes are:
2 Herbe, 2 rari_teh
Today's execution will be decided by a roll20 coin flip:

random execution.PNG
hard luck.PNG

the punks keep arguing amongst themselves about who to shoot
and then it is decided for them:
a saeder-krupp security VTOL buzzes overhead, laying down machine gun fire into the crowd
rari_teh has been shot in the blast
the punks search their body - they were an anarchist!
night 2 begins, and will last 48 hours

[spongebob narrator voice] multiple mental health episodes later

By the time the sun rose over Berlin, the streets are in ruins. qenya's flat was bombed during the night, waking everyone up - but the only two to show up were RedneckPhoenix and Herbe. The former went into the rubble to search for clues and learned that qenya was an anarchist - but all too late. By the time he turned around, Herbe's arm had already unfolded into a machine gun aimed in his direction. By the time his cybernetic body hit the ground, Saeder-Krupp's agents had already retaken the prosthetics autofactory where his consciousness was being re-uploaded. Poor kid never had a chance.

Saeder-Krupp wins! Congrats to @Herbe and @Zero Moment.

Back
Top Bottom