• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

anarchist cyberpunk mafia, berlin 2070

nastypass

that bitch what arranges the blocks
Pronoun
they/her/hers

NIGHT FALLS ON THE BERLIN COMMUNE AS THE SOUNDS OF THE SIEGE FALL QUIET
THE FOLLOWING CYBERPUNKS ARE STILL IN THE GAME, WATCHING OUT FOR ANY SIGN OF SAEDER-KRUPP'S NEXT OFFENSIVE, SURE TO COME IN THE MORNING:

• QENYA
  • REDNECKPHOENIX
  • JACKPK
  • M&F
  • RARI_TEH
  • HERBE
  • ZERO MOMENT
Night 0 has begun. Day 1 begins in 48 hours.

The shaky peace lasts through the night. There's sporadic gunfire, but somehow nobody's dead in the morning. As you all go back to your barricades and positions in the commune under siege, you eye each other suspiciously...

Night 0 has ended with no deaths. Day 1 starts now, and lasts 48 hours.

We have no reason to believe n0 was a no-kill night like Knives Alley had, right? If so, we must've gotten darn lucky somehow or other, be it a doctor or bulletproof or something 😁

We have no reason to believe n0 was a no-kill night like Knives Alley had, right? If so, we must've gotten darn lucky somehow or other, be it a doctor or bulletproof or something 😁
Indeed! Unless this is some bastardish thing along the lines of Mawile's game where the mafia got to save up kills for future nights. But we were told not to expect anything too wacky from roles so it's probably not that.

I'm gonna be a bit useless until Monday because I only have just under 18 hours to finish this damn essay I keep angsting about, but I promise to come back and actually participate before EoD, at the very latest.

the first thing that came to mind seeing a no death n0 was mfia’s arsonist and cannoneer but since the roles aren’t supposed to be too wacky it must’ve been lucky doctor/roleblocker/bulletproof

i panicked logged into here on my phone cause i remember that this was or had started soon but yall i got an anthropology take home exam that lasts 1hr 30m that i didnt do ANY of the readings for an i gotta address that situation tonight so ill see yall tomorrow i HOPE

theres a >rand chance remembering abt this game gave me something to procrastinate my exam with so its just gonna be a test of willpower i fucking guess

Anyway. More from me after I've slept but I have a question that's occurred to me to ask. I do have one question that might be handy to know for later - have any of you guys played on a scumteam with each other before? The only time I can think of is me and rari in Cats! (2019).

Oops, hit post too soon. Please imagine that's better phrased, haha.

The reason I was wondering is that I've been thinking about reasons for no N0 kill and... well, if it was a bulletproof or something, then it was just random and we won't be able to divine anything from it and it's pointless thinking about it, right. If it was a roleblocker then I don't see that that tells us anything right now either. But if it was a lucky doctor or jailkeeper, that might mean the mafia targeted someone who's an obvious N0 kill (which I waaaanna say would be Herbe or rari? or conceivably me or M&F? it's been a while since we played a non-hydra game, I can't remember what the consensus is on the strongest players).

So I was curious to see if anyone had any insights about how anyone else liked to select targets as mafia, if that makes sense. I realise it's a bit grasping-at-straws, it just occurred to me as a thing to ask about.

(The other possibility that immediately jumped to mind is that RNP carried the kill and someone roleblocked him because of the meme, heehee.)

Anyway. Good luck with your exam, Herbe! Hope you manage to do everything you need to do.

Interesting thought process! IIRC I'm pretty sure I haven't played on a scum ingroup with anyone else here (at least since mafia was resurrected in quarantine; I can't be assed to check farther back than that), although I of course GMed you and rari being scum together in Cats Mafia, qenya.

Judging from Cats scumchat, and the Tarot Mafia scumgroup I was in, it seems like the prevailing mood among scum on night 0 is usually to target someone who's played a lot recently? so people who are new, absent lately, or were killed early in other games can have a chance to play for longer

(But I haven't paid much attention to any recent games besides this and knives alley, so tbh I don't know whom this thought process would suggest as a hypothetical mafia/doctor target)

hello. I am present.

I see the possibilities for the n0 lack of kills have been mapped out already. my function, fulfilled.

it is time to sleep.

I do have one question that might be handy to know for later - have any of you guys played on a scumteam with each other before?
me and mf the dream team back in tvtropes - we've also hydra'd so much i feel like we're in each other's heads
that's the most i can recall in recent herbememory
Anyway. Good luck with your exam, Herbe! Hope you manage to do everything you need to do.
I did great!!!!! things are looking up for mr. herbe

zm i have this vague memory tugging on my pantsleg of mafia-ing with you back in some olden era???? 2015 maybe????? wait i actually need to investigate this its gonna bug me - my memory is swiss cheese and im lactose intolerant

like. it's not gonna be game-useful because i was Literal Baby and Child but goddamnit i gotta know now out of principle

ah, i see where i got my wires crossed - i was thinking of capitalist democracy mafia which is one of those games i reread every so often for fun and laughter. (i linked it because it is Good and Fun to read) ZM and i were town together but when it got down to the wire i felt like, peak solidarity with him so thats where the connection came from

Jack, though, actually was mafia with a kid version of me back in inspector mafia, which i found by going through my pms. We even made a quicktopic. How quaint <3 (The quicktopic had 12 messages and it was one of those games that never finished so there's not much data to be gotten there, but good times, right?)

Back
Top Bottom