• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

anarchist cyberpunk mafia, berlin 2070

(I guess same question to Keith but I'm assuming the answer is "no" since you seem to be saying you're a bulletproof)

technically i die but then am revived at the start of the next phase

which, since kills should be carried out at the end of a phase. that stipulation seems odd

maybe there's a mafia role that kills in the middle of the day or summat. never heard of a role like that before

I think before I make any other decisions, I'd like to know: @rari_teh , @Herbe , did either of you target me with a night action last night? You don't need to claim, I'm just trying to piece together info.
i sure did. hewwo
Fascinating! So then perhaps you can tell me which of these fruit-themed alcoholic drinks I received last night?

- cocktail containing sake, amaretto and lime juice
- single shot of cherry-flavoured vodka
- bottle of wine made from the finest Bordeaux grapes (2031 vintage)

Fascinating! So then perhaps you can tell me which of these fruit-themed alcoholic drinks I received last night?

vodka, comrade

vodka, comrade
is the correct answer. Cool. Dunno if that was your idea or Claire's but I love the inventiveness. 😁

I figure since we have two claims I might as well join in, since I can explain some of the weirdness with nightkills. I'm a JOAT; I healed rari N0 and vigged M&F N1 (and I guess the mafia killed Jack but I still have no clue why). So I was already predisposed to townread you, rari, and the ZM yeet plus this clinches the deal.

Unfortunately I've now completely run out of useful actions (my last one is only situationally useful, and probably not in this situation), rendering me effectively a VT. And I doubt we're going to get to N3 to let me loop around again, so, hmm. Any ideas for solving are appreciated. (I don't really get what you're going for with the abstention tbh.)

@Herbe would be interested in hearing what your role is!

i’m really glad you’re enjoying the vodka, comrade! full credits to nastypass though LMAO
i actually got a sampler so before sending you some i served me some peach vodka. i crave the taste

Squints... are you saying you vended fruit to yourself N0. Why would you do that

Or are you just RPing and I'm taking this too seriously

At any rate I still don't see that abstaining gets us anywhere. It's true that this is MYLo, but neither you nor I can heal anyone or get any information tonight, and nor can RNP even if he's town, so unless Herbe has some fabulous claim that changes everything, all that happens is the mafia kill one of us and we end up in YOLo instead.

Regarding Jack's death... He only posted twice, and I can't see anything that would let on he was a power role, so it seems a bit odd to choose him rather than me or rari, after what happened with ZM. My initial assumption was that they were trying to avoid killing whoever a doctor might want to heal, after the furore I made about in D1; and that would suggest they thought they did run into a doctor N0 (which I guess, if they targeted rari, was sort of correct). But it also occurred to me recently that Herbe hasn't had an opportunity to be online much, so it might be something like, he got back from his exam with not long before the deadline and didn't have time to put much thought into the kill. Or even didn't submit one at all and had it rand.

This is all pretty speculative, huh... I would feel more comfy if we could get a claim from Herbe. I guess he might have a chance to come on a couple of hours before EoD? Timezones complicated.

FUCK I HAVE CLASS ON ZOOM IN ONE MINUTE

ill see yall later im so sorry to dip i will be back after class feck

I think before I make any other decisions, I'd like to know: @rari_teh , @Herbe , did either of you target me with a night action last night? You don't need to claim, I'm just trying to piece together info.
i did not!
@Herbe would be interested in hearing what your role is!
i am a transporter! i switch people around so that any action that targets the one targets the other. n1 i switched me and rari - and it is so interesting to me that you healed rari (me) night one and no deaths happened, so i have to assume that the mafia was targeting rari too that night and i would have put myself in death's path if you hadn't also tried to heal rari

now i have been thinking about this game! and i want to share with you a post i made once i saw EoD and emailed to myself

"
ok guys wait holy shit. wait. hold on. okay i'm gonna say something a little bit Out There, like, even by herbe standards, but so many things have been happening for me lately and i think its so cool that we managed to, by simple chance and fate, take out scum as soon as possible in this game

alright so like idk if y'all see some of the things i post but I've been kinda Going Through It Lately????? you know??? heck even in G+H I died night ZERO, which like, never happens to me

but i've BIG felt that March are when things get super bright for me and things come together and - I do have a point to this, cause when I showed up tuesday afternoon I had just sprained my shoulder realllll bad and i texted a dorm mate and they brought me meds and got me a glass of water and my phone charger and was REALLY sweet to me ( i don't have a roommate to conscript for that labor) and I don't have any homework tonight because the college gave EVERYONE the day off classes tomorrow. it's supposed to be observed as a break, to do no work. and i also got out of my thursday drawing homework cause shoulder injury. so like... honestly i'm kinda set???? i needed to make myself take a break anyway??? and things are coming together for me and -

and my crackpot, tinfoil, herbe-ass theory is that Maybe I Just Get A Break In Mafia For Once In My Life. Maybe Town Wins Pretty Easy And I Don't Say Stupid Shit That Makes People Tunnel Me.

This - I really - I know this is not empirically helpful in anyway but I just wanna let y'all know I have STEADFAST confidence in this game and I am WILLING to work for that but also Maybe... Maybe It Isn't That Bad "

i wrote that cause i wanted to get my thoughts down on paper but now with the rariswitch luck???? i have like, so much confidence in this - and my next theory is that rnp is mafia because of course. why not. we're so used to snap mafiareading him that we stopped doing it but what if maybe just this once he is. for the goof of it. just to make this game a little easier for us to solve

is it so wrong to assume that the first night phase of the game can be called "night one." is that so wrong. is that so foolish.

(obviously i meant the first night phase of the game)

last night (the real night one?) i switched me and rnp but i guess nothing happened to either of us

[n0] i switched me and rari - and it is so interesting to me that you healed rari (me) night one and no deaths happened, so i have to assume that the mafia was targeting rari too that night and i would have put myself in death's path if you hadn't also tried to heal rari

That's interesting. If rari did in fact distribute vodka to herself on N0 and received it back again successfully (and wasn't just joking), that would conflict with this claim. @rari_teh - was that a joke, and if not, did you actually get a GM message back confirming you received the vodka? Mine had about a paragraph of flavour text (no pun intended).

Summary of claims/roles, in case anyone's having trouble as I am keeping track:

- qenya: JOAT (no useful actions remaining)
N0: doc, rari
N1: vig, M&F
- rari: "fruit" (vodka) vendor
N0: rari (??)
N1: qenya
- Herbe: bus driver
N0: swap rari/Herbe
N1: swap Keith/Herbe
- Keith: "returns to life at the beginning of the next phase if he dies other than by lynching" (...i.e. bulletproof?)

Feels like we're somewhat lacking in town power, if one of Herbe or RNP is necessarily mafia, hmm. Maybe one of M&F or Jack was a cop or something.

Back
Top Bottom