• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

anarchist cyberpunk mafia, berlin 2070

Feels like we're somewhat lacking in town power, if one of Herbe or RNP is necessarily mafia, hmm. Maybe one of M&F or Jack was a cop or something.
...Crackpot tinfoil theory: What if Jack was a cop who got rolecopped by the mafia on N0

Not really relevant to the current situation but it would explain a lot

Just realised it was a quarter to midnight and jumped back on in a panic thinking it was EoD, haha. But no, we still have a couple of hours before we hit the 48-hour mark... hope rari gets back online soon.

I think on balance I'm going to cast my vote for Herbe, in case I and/or rari can't be back before the deadline - I'm not convinced by this funkiness with the N0 actions, and that seems as good a lead as any. But I do hope to find out rari's opinion.

ok on second thought i'll share em

rari is some form of mafia tracker or summat and claims to have targetted qenya, then when prompted which bev she gave qenya, picked. yknow. haha funny communism drink, vodka

basically the most thematically appropriate one that was, like, guaranteed to be correct in this game

my only thoughts are "what happened to the n1 bev" but like i don't.... care

i'm out for blood

also rari wouldn't call fruit vendor "slightly wacky" rari fucking loves fruit vendor

..... alright, i'm willing to roll with rnp's theory then i guess. sure seems like the clearest choice

rari

rari fucking loves fruit vendor
m9lstOE.png

@RedneckPhoenix we’re at 2 vs 2 and it’s unlikely to change so it’s probably going to rand
my one question to you is in your theory why do i choose to bus my one and only scummate d1

i must say there is a slight chance that herbe was roleblocked n0 and rnp is mafia but occam’s razor tbh

God I hope Keith logs on in time to see that

If him not believing you could be a fruit vendor is what loses us the game I may actually die IRL

I also have one other argument I can think of to try but unsure whether it would actually make him more or less likely to reconsider his vote

Back
Top Bottom