• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

And then you realized...

I just realized (learned but whatever) that me and my sister's birthdays were planned. wtf?

I realized not too long ago that my sister and I were both conceived about the same time of year - she was born in June and was carried for 10 months, and I was born in April and carried 8 months. So we were both conceived around late July-early August-ish.

Also, because of the timing of everyone being born and everything;

My mom is 24 years older than I am
My dad is 24 years older than my sister
My dad is 2 years older than my mom
My sister is 3 years older than I am, because she was 2 months away from her 3rd birthday when I was born.

A few days ago I realized that a dental cavity is called a cavity because there is a cavity/hole in your tooth. That happens to me a lot; I suddenly figure out origins of words I never think about.

I realized the first page made me feel old...

And the fifteen/sixteen year olds who say they feel old make me feel like a fucking dinosaur.

Also I lol'd and almost cried at the raticate thing. And It wasn' tears of laughter.

Welcome to the club. It hit me like a wall of bricks one day.

I'm fucking nineteen. D=

I've also freaked out about this when I realized I was seventeen. Where does the time go?!

I used to cut my nails almost never. Now I trim them whenever I feel like it.

Which is oddly often now.

I suppose you could blame my PW obsession for that XP

You guys feel old? This made me realize that I am turning 20. HOLY CRAP! I WON'T BE A TEENAGER!!!

I was writing something once and I somehow realized how much the word 'pandemonium' makes sense once deconstructed.

Pan--all
Demon--demon/hell
Ium--noun ending

I do this so often I don't remember any more of them because it's such a frequent occurrence.

I realised that life is more fun when you start using alt codes~ *shot*

Actually, I realised that life is a ruthless yet addictive thing. Argh.

While sitting in my bedroom, I began to wonder what that weird light was coming from behind the curtain. Then I realized that it was sunlight. I haven't been out much lately...

While sitting in my bedroom, I began to wonder what that weird light was coming from behind the curtain. Then I realized that it was sunlight. I haven't been out much lately...

Story of my life :) Because today I realized that I, a blonde, am whiter than my friend with the reddest hair I've ever seen. In short: I need to get out more.

I just had one now. XD

My sister and I were talking about random Fullmetal Alchemist things while our mom drove us home from a run, and then I realized that when Greed had called Envy "Abomination" in one of the episodes from the original series (after reciting my "it's all a matter of opinion" line), he was joking.

It was made obvious by his next line, and after a few months since first watching that episode, I finally realized that it wasn't serious. :P

Back
Top Bottom