• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ASB Hack Discussion

Branching a bit from the stats page (which is quite amazing btw - never knew that Ralts were so popular), maybe something to tell us how big our own squads and inventories are? It's quite a pain to count my own squad. ):

I just took a peek at the stats page and o.O Who is this 2.718281828459045? Is it some account created for ASB guinea pig purposes or...?

...then how did they get 353 Pokémon and 108 items?

oh god i recognize that number i'm such a nerd

Not really hacking.

Almost exclusively porygon, with some random caterpie, machop, etc. thrown in.

All the items were deepseascales.

... what counts as "really" hacking?

incidentally, would it be feasible to make a list of pokémon by number owned? it would be interesting and I could know what to get so that I know I have something nobody else has.

(did anyone ever get an anorith after blazhy?)

Dunno, but writing an automated script to submit a form a few hundred times doesn't really qualify in my book. Something that makes the code do what it already does, just more of it, doesn't really have that element of "breaking" in my mind.

Sure, that could be done. Probably it would want its own page, though.

Edit: As an aside, no, blazheirio889 owns the only anorith in the league at present.

But not now, of course.

Last edited:
I like how as soon as you announce that blazhy has the only Anorth, sres (and probably others) immediately rush to buy one.

Noooo I'm no longer special

Actually wait yes I am I think I'm the only one with a Cradily. Beedrill, maybe? Steelix? I dunno.

Search Results: 3 Pokémon Found
Alfons, Grate Aural Sects's Steelix
Kohryuu, blazheirio889's Steelix
Alphonse, Coloursfall's Steelix

Search Results: 4 Pokémon Found
Muzencab, Pathos's Beedrill
Nightmare, blazheirio889's Beedrill
Zin, Grass King's Beedrill
Reid, Byrus's Beedrill

And you're the only one with a cradily.

:| You won't be after the Free-For-All Mosh-Pit battle is over.

If that battle ever ends, that is...
Working on it!

I don't get why people don't like Cradily! It's an amazing ASB Pokemon.

Hmm... What about Gardevoir and Swellow? Seviper? Starmie?

Why yes I am desperate to keep my special status. ):

Also, out of sheer curiosity: what percentage of the Shroomish and Swablu population do I own?

I'd like to know what percentage of the Porygon-line population I own as well... It's probably not that big, since Porygons are pretty popular, but still.

porygon porygon porygon

And I have a Xatu! That's totally special, right?!

I don't get why people don't like Cradily! It's an amazing ASB Pokemon.

Hmm... What about Gardevoir and Swellow? Seviper? Starmie?

Why yes I am desperate to keep my special status. ):

Also, out of sheer curiosity: what percentage of the Shroomish and Swablu population do I own?
Search Results: 5 Pokémon Found
Ray, Hadro's Seviper
Diamondback, Wargle's Seviper
Nithhoggr, blazheirio889's Seviper
Lux, HighMoon's Seviper
Basilisk, Doctor Richtofen's Seviper

Search Results: 3 Pokémon Found
Rachel, Pathos's Starmie
Garnet, blazheirio889's Starmie
Ruby, Exdeath's Starmie

But you do have the only gardevoir and swellow!

33% of swablu, 23% of shroomish.

Am I the only one with a shedinja, still? I hope so.

*buys a thousand lileep*
You are.

I'd like to know what percentage of the Porygon-line population I own as well... It's probably not that big, since Porygons are pretty popular, but still.

porygon porygon porygon

And I have a Xatu! That's totally special, right?!
You only have one porygon, sooo... 14%

And no, Superbird also has a Xatu.

Just some quick things:

Flareon is the most popular eeveelution (3 owned). There are two vaporeon.
I own the only espeon.
Coloursfall owns the only umbreon.
Kratos Aurion owns the only jolteon.
Nobody owns a glaceon or leafeon.

I own the only magmar, espeon (as stated), and slowking (but it was Blastoise's first, and Kratos had it temporarily).

And those are ALL I'M DOING, sorry.

Am I the only one with a shedinja, still? I hope so.

*buys a thousand lileep*

Just you wait, I'll evolve Fantasma and rob you of your special shedinja status *evil laughter*

And to make this actually kind of relevant: for the super-organized among us, would it ever be possible to switch the order of our active squad/PC Pokemon without tons of withdrawing and depositing? Of course it's not very necessary at all, but I want to know if it'll be somewhere in the future, since I'd like to keep my hoards of Shroomish and Swablu together.

Edit: Oh my, that means I must get to evolving Niflheim!

Yeah, someone asked about that before (maybe you). Unfortunately, I don't think so, or not until far in the future.

Back
Top Bottom