sry if you guys wanted a serious reffing
if you want a serious reffing i am not ur guy
I liek Squirtles
: Primed for destruction.
@ Water Stone
: Feels in a bad spot. Severely paralyzed (23% chance of failure). Surrounded by Aqua Ring (1% health/action). 0 Chills left. Thunderbolt mimicked. +2 Defense, +1 Special Attack
Mr. Gassatoo the INTIMIDATING SEA MONSTER focuses his INTIMIDATING GAZE on his PUNY-ASS NERD of an opponent all like, WHATCHA GOT FOR ME NOW PUNK, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I'M IN THE TOP PERCENTAGE OF GYARADOS AND I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS ASB QUEST BATTLES, COME AT ME YOU INSIPID WORM
or some shit.
OH SHIT, thinks Mr. Gassatoo, AH FUCK ABORT ABORT ABORT
Mr. Gassatoo cowers behind a rock jutting out of the raging waters, curled up with his tail in his mouth, teeth chattering in PURE UNADULTERATED TERROR. A transparent bubble of protective energy that he summons up around himself is all that stands between him and the BEAST that is that fucking yawn. It's his last hope. His only lifeline. The hope of humanity is riding on that fucking energy bubble.
A moment passes, and Mr. Gassatoo timidly peers out from his hiding spot.
Blastoise yawns again.
OH FUCK IT KEEPS HAPPENING, thinks Mr. Gassatoo as he hurriedly ducks back behind his rock. His one solace. His saviour. His hero. Praise the motherfucking rock. He closes his eyes and concentrates hard and feels his focus slipping for a moment but manages to bring up another energy shield to block out THAT SOUND THAT HORRIBLE SOUND.
An eternity passes (some might say 10 months and 18 days). Is it over yet?? Fuck knows. Finally there's just nothing for it but for Mr. Gassatoo to sheepishly emerge back into view, watching his opponent carefully for another DEATH YAWN.
Blastoise does not death yawn. It slowly, stiffly points its shoulder cannons in Mr. Gassatoo's direction, grunting in annoyance at the extra effort the simple movement requires thanks to the residual electricity just chilling around in its muscles. (Or maybe it's just getting old and creaky. This has been a really long battle.) Static crackles in the air as an electrical charge builds up in its cannons. Mr. Gassatoo gulps. An instant later Blastoise looses two twin bolts of DESTRUCTION Mr. Gassatoo's way and the Gyarados writhes in agony as the DEATH RAY courses through his body oh shit oh fuck oh please mama come find me and take me home.
Finally the electricity fizzles out and Mr. Gassatoo is fuckin READY because HOW DARE THAT REPREHENSIBLE NOGOODNIK TURN HIS OWN ATTACK AGAINST HIM. NO WAY IS BLASTOISE ENOUGH OF A CHAD LIKE HIM TO BE ABLE TO USE THUNDERBOLT ON ITS OWN NO SIREE. "FOR SHAME," barks the Gyarados indignantly. "DON'T YOU GOT ANYTHING MORE ORIGINAL TO DO THAN THE THUNDERBOLTS. THE LIGHTNING RAYS. THE DISCHARGE BEAMS. THE ELECTRICITY ZIGZAGS. THE SPARKY SKEWERS. THE FULMINATION EMANATIONS."
Blastoise's ears droop. It does not in fact have anything better to do than the fulmination emanations. Does it? Maybe? Maybe it should try something else. Maybe the fans don't
like to watch the big impressive quest battle foe repeatedly spam a 4x SE move. Who knows?
I liek Squirtles
: MAMA TAKE ME HOOOOOME
: Protect ~ Protect ~ Torment
@ Water Stone
: Discouraged... Severely paralyzed (19% chance of failure). Tormented (5 more actions). Surrounded by Aqua Ring (1% health/action). 0 Chills left. Thunderbolt mimicked. +1 Attack, +2 Defense, +1 Special Attack
: Yawn ~ Yawn ~ Thunderbolt
Damage and Energy
- The rain is pouring down. A harsh wind howls through the arena.
- Mr. Gassatoo's Health: 45% - 24% (Thunderbolt) = 21%
- Mr. Gassatoo's Energy: 74% - 2% (Protect) - 2% (Protect) - 4% (Torment) = 66%
- Blastoise's Health: 33% + 3% (Aqua Ring) = 36%
- Blastoise's Energy: 37% - 4% (Yawn) - 4% (Yawn) - 9% (Thunderbolt) = 20%
- Speed order: Mr. Gassatoo (81) > Blastoise (19).
- Kinda think successive Protects should cost more energy if they do succeed, but meh. I just got back so I don't want to do anything too fancy.
- Blastoise failed the paralysis check in the third action. Thunderbolt doesn't require much movement so it still succeeded, just cost 3% extra energy.
- Reminder to self that Blastoise has 8 EXP. (Pretty sure this wasn't accounted for for a lot of this battle...)
- Mr. Gassatoo is, uh, no longer very intimidating after cowering behind a shield from Blastoise's Yawns for most of this round and then getting hit by that Thunderbolt, so the stat reduction from Intimidate is no longer in effect.
- not proofreading this glgl
- Keldeo commands first.