• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Back..... Again

I barely see apostrophes when you write, though. But, okay. ^_^ :D

I don't do it near as often now as I used to since I've tried to improve and for the most part I have. Ask an old member. See if they remember.

Literately, it was bad. See look ↓↓

Old Self:

I don't do it' near as of'ten now as I' us'ed to sin'ce I've tried to im'prove and for the mos't part I ha've. Ask an old' mem'ber. See if' they re'member.

Okay, a little exaggeration but not far off.

I don't do it near as often now as I used to since I've tried to improve and for the most part I have. Ask an old member. See if they remember.

Literately, it was bad. See look ↓↓

Old Self:

I don't do it' near as of'ten now as I' us'ed to sin'ce I've tried to im'prove and for the mos't part I ha've. Ask an old' mem'ber. See if' they re'member.

Okay, a little exaggeration but not far off.

Oh, I see. I understand your old user title now! :D

...Oh, yeah. Your signature...the Celebi thing......that was more of a somewhat-scary thing for me. Still creeped me out. I REMEBER I STUMBLED UPON THAT SITE YYYEEEEEAAAARRRSSSS AGO!

...Okay, so it was last year. Whatever.

Oh, I see. I understand your old user title now! :D

Yaaay!

...Oh, yeah. Your signature...the Celebi thing......that was more of a somewhat-scary thing for me. Still creeped me out. I REMEBER I STUMBLED UPON THAT SITE YYYEEEEEAAAARRRSSSS AGO!

...Okay, so it was last year. Whatever.

What Celebi thi- Ooohhhh! I forgot about that! Haha! LOLZ, I can't believe over 60 people fell for that while I was gone!

Yaaay!

What Celebi thi- Ooohhhh! I forgot about that! Haha! LOLZ, I can't believe over 60 people fell for that while I was gone!

:DDDDDD

Ahahahah, it's quite convincing! It wasn't too scary - I watch Michael Jackson Thriller a lot, so I'm used to seeing "WTF SCARY ZOMBIEZZZZZ" all the time, ahahah.

Yes, it is lol.

....Stupid Robert had to eat my brain. :/

Haha. I always knew he was a zombie and not a vampire. I tried warning people but 60 people would listen to me... Well if you call saying you will get a free 10th anniversary Celebi if you go to him a warning. XD

Haha. I always knew he was a zombie and not a vampire. I tried warning people but 60 people would listen to me... Well if you call saying you will get a free 10th anniversary Celebi if you go to him a warning. XD

He's sooooa zombie and not a vampire! Twilight, you liers! <3

Ahahahahah!

P'eople te'nd to' sa'y I us'e apos'trophes a' lot', IIRC.
I do believe that's the first time I've ever used that acronym.

Hi, person who I remember quite well! I do believe you gave me service over at Pal Park! I'd say something welcoming, but I can't think of anything and other people have stolen my custom greeting. The whole 'the cod are poisonous' thing. So, welcome back.

Twilight is full of LIES.

Jacob is not a wolf, he's a puppy.

I always thought that was obvious!

I don't know you, but I think I've seen you... *ponders*

Well, you might have!

P'eople te'nd to' sa'y I us'e apos'trophes a' lot', IIRC.
I do believe that's the first time I've ever used that acronym.

Hi, person who I remember quite well! I do believe you gave me service over at Pal Park! I'd say something welcoming, but I can't think of anything and other people have stolen my custom greeting. The whole 'the cod are poisonous' thing. So, welcome back.

There it is! I did give you service. Do you still have that running? And that's okay. ;)

Back
Top Bottom