• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Back again...

Mawile

C'EST LA VIE
Pronoun
he/him
I used to come here a fair amount! And then high school happened, I think. And then I came back for a bit after high school! And then college happened, and I disappeared from here. And now college is almost over and it's all online now. >:( Yes, I'm the same Mawile as before. Using a different username just feels weird at this point. I tried to! But it didn't feel right, so I changed it to Mawile again.

But now I'm here again, but older this time! Under a new account because my old one is like 10 years old and I cringe at seeing the posts from young little 12 year old me. Besides, new forum, new start, right?

oh hey, welcome back! it's good to see you around! (I am also in the new account squad)

Hey, good to see you again! Hope you've been doing alright with everything going on!

Hey, welcome back! Good to see a familiar username around.
Thanks!! Good to see you too :)

oh hey, welcome back! it's good to see you around! (I am also in the new account squad)
Good to see you too! Welcome to the new account squad.

omg yo!!!!!!!!
yoooooooooooo!

Hey, good to see you again! Hope you've been doing alright with everything going on!
I've been doing okay! Before this, I just sat in my room all the time, in the dark, playing video games. Now, I just. Uh. Sit in my room in the dark all the time playing video games. Not much has really changed, I guess?

hey, welcome back! hope you enjoy your stay until you start postgraduate studies, going by the pattern-

Back
Top Bottom