• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bananahammock! The official Scrubs club~

Okay, the new season has started off great. I love the new characters, the old ones still have a good dynamic...and I was really sad when George died The humor was great, too...hehe...a box of condoms and a flare gun...*cracks up*

I like the new cheif to and I liked (spoiler) george as well and to bad for steak night. how long do you think the janitor (josh) will stay fired?

Me too.

George is the black guy in the second one, right?

(spoiler) george

Psst, psst: That's not a spoiler code... x_X;;
how long do you think the janitor (josh) will stay fired?

One episode.
Or I will flame ABC to the depths of hell. :3

janitor (josh)

>:(

ALSO: I've been taping late night episodes of Scrubs, but not watching them. Now, I can have a gigantic (free) Scrubs collection!

Awesome. I wish to join Typh. ^.^
I'm sorta new to the series, but I think it's really fun. It has it's laugh-out-loud moments too.

Rule #2: Don't bump unless you really, really mean it.
Before replying to a topic, it is highly recommended to look at the date when the last reply to it was posted. If it is fairly old (a month is a rough guideline), it is often just best to let the topic die. If it's a topic relating strictly to some long-past event (that includes a question that has already been answered), don't revive it. If not, you should still think about it - is a poll about your favorite type of ice cream really so important that it's worth bringing back from the dead? If it's an interesting topic that is a poll in a broad sense (basically, any sort of thread that asks one question that everybody who replies to it is supposed to answer) that you think you would probably remake anyway, then you might as well bump it. It might also be worth it to bump a topic if you have something new and interesting to bring up that has not been brought up before in the topic and might revive the discussion. (Posting a new chapter to a story or new art in an art thread falls under that exception.) If in doubt, ask a moderator or administrator.

^this.

^ Not joining but posted to mention that as long as the bump's on topic rule will not be used against you. ^^

So THATS what bumping is. Okay, note to self: Think before you post.

I like the Janitor and Cox. The Janitor is just wierd and entertaining, while Coxes sarcasm is cruly funny.
Crossovers? SCRUBS RUNS A POKEMON CENTER! 8D
J.D.- WTF is this thing *pokes a Pikachu*

That would be intresting. |)

*imagines* Ohhh, somebodys gotta do that crossover. If just to see the Patchirisu army. X3

Another crossover I just thought of would be Monty Pythons Flying Circus. I can see it now..... Everybody with heavy british accents an random sillyness everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom