• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Beauty signature shop ~

Once you are done with everyone else's, could you make an avatar?:
Pic:
MiloticAvatar.png

Text: none (I mean no text)
Size: the original size of the image (or smaller)
Color: blue (milotic stays same color?)
Extra: For color I mean like a wave kind of

uh, Starly. It's a signature shop not a avatar shop. Anyway I need a new sig for RMU (RainbowMoon Umbreon, and yes, we share everything!)

Pic:
50sf8j.png
and
25gv3ug.png

Size: you choose
Color: Dark Purple with Grey Hearts
Text: Money cannot buy love...
Extras: put a heart (red one, please!) between the Umbreon and Espeon

I are gud at spleellzzz! lol, errr... thanks for the sig, it looks awesome, but, and i know it was my fault, could you make it where it is spelled infidel, please, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Should i or not?Why not?I really need to fix my signature.

Pic:Drew & Roselia
text:All's fair in love & war
size:medium to large
color:something very light green
extras:some green misty wave in the colored background

Wow, you make amazing signatures. I'll request one!

Pic: Please only use the Magneton in this image, if that is not possible then please use this Magneton, without the border.
Text: Evaluation? What's That?
Size: Medium
Color: Yellow and Green patches
Extra: A few outlines of screws and magnets in the background

Thanks a lot.

Please see my post below before making this

Please could I have a sig too?

Pic: This
Text:
Size: 600x200 -ish
Color: similar colours to the haunter
Extra: I know this sounds a bit random, but could you give him some venonat antennae?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I need a new avvy.
Pic:
k3n9fa.png

Text: Fly away!
Size: I don't care, you choose.
Color: Sky blue
Extras: Can you make colors a bit like a cloudy sky?

Ohh, i want one!

Pic:
picture.php

Text: Psymon's Shop of Artist-Blockyness.
Size: You choose
Color: Purpley- Red.
Extra: If you can put a Lens flare in the back, please do but it doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance!

I have already requested, but if you haven't already started my other request please could you do this one instead? If you have started then just do the other one... but I'd rather have this one - sorry for the change of mind.

Pic:
firechaobyymedron.png

Text: FireChao.com
Size: 800x200
Color: reds, oranges, yellows and blacks - similar colours to the image!
Extra: Please could all the edges be black - I don't mean a black outline, I mean that the banner should be designed so that when on a black background it isn't obvious where the image edges are.

Again, sorry for being awkward,

Thanks.

Last edited:
Pic:Albert Wesker from RE5
Text: "The wright to be a god........that right is now mine."
Size:Medium
Color:Black
Extra:The Umbrella symbol in the backround

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom