• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Blaguarro Town Blaguarro Outskirts

"Hmph. I'll believe it when I see it," Moltres said. Clearly bored at this point, the Saint pawed the ground with a talon. "I think that's it then," she added. "I will be there by dusk, you'll know where I am." The Saint then took off, flying westward before anyone else had a chance to get a final word in.

Anite sighed and turned to leave once the bird had flown off. "We'll manage, but won't hurt if you can chip in a lil," she said mid-step, before leaving the group alone. At this point, it seemed that the next course of action for this group was to return to Frontier Town to deal with their new visitor before she arrived so she wouldn't cause any more trouble.

<><><>​

Back
Top Bottom