• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Brandon Sanderson is amazing.

Harlequin

I've already read his Mistborn books and those were absolutely brilliant, and now I'm reading the first of The Stormlight Archives and I'm absolutely blown away. He's a brilliant writer who crafts stunning, interesting worlds and cultures and magic systems and I am both jealous and in awe of his ability.

Some of you might know him as the guy who's finishing The Wheel of Time series, but his original books are breathtaking. In fact, I plan to pick up WoT at some point just because he's writing the last three(?) books.

He is amazing.

Discuss.

For the love of god, don't read WoT. Nothing is worth it plus they're nowhere near as good as his original work.

I like Brandon Sanderson. He gets a bit preachy sometimes, but he's a very good writer.

But but but but ... ; ; There's no more Stormlight Archive books until 2012, what else can I do?!

I've heard that he's breathed new life into WoT, anyway. Some people I know said he's pretty much made it readable (again?), but since I've never read the books I can't say I have an opinion on that.

I'm just kind of flailing because of this BS drought ; ; I quite like him, you see.

Back
Top Bottom