• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions but I shall fly (flypsprites)

surskitty

「にがいのは いやだ」って…
Pronoun
they
HELLO I am a spriter occasionally although all of these are really old and I don't really... do anything anymore. I might, though, so I felt like making a thread anyway?

SUGGESTIONS FOR HOW TO IMPROVE ARE NOT ONLY WELCOMED BUT ~ENCOURAGED~ Suggestions for what to do next are also welcome; requests are not. I am probably not going to do it.

nidoqueengl7.png
malbororg1.png
hlandplushrs9.gif
gbpidgeotzu4.png
gbjolteonjy8.png
floopsmalldr0.gif
flikio1wn0.gif
dezzuuplushxf3.gif
cuboneed1.gif
clefairywz3.png
050un0.gif
005tn2.png
ymagnetonbd4.gif
selfspritedpzj6.png
bellofloravu7.png
dragoniteju8.gif
132pz4.gif
spectrakelf7.png

Nidoqueen is just a recolor. The horn isn't pointy enough, the head is too small, the boobs are shaped wrong, and, most important of all, it has no underpants.

Magneton's eyes are too small.

The snake has a dotty outline in dark backgrounds. The red Ralts thing has an odd outline too, but it's more like one leg is shorter than the other.

That's all, really.

Last edited:
yeah the nidoqueen kinda sucks also I did say they're all old :[ anything on any of the others

thanks

I like your Ditto XD. It's sooo pretty.
Is that little thing next to it supposed to be a Dragonite? It's pretty good for being so small.
you are really good at scratch sprites. It makes me jealous.

The Ditto was 'hey let's hit a filter' :[ thanks though [loevditto]

yeah, that's a dragonite.

thanks~

It's cool how you can sprite such small images. Which filter did you use on that Ditto? and what program do you use?

I think I made a new layer, used the Plasma plug in, and changed the mode to Color.

I use GIMP, usually.

Back
Top Bottom