• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bynine's Gallery of Devamptitude

Not sure what to say about this new one. What is it, first of all? Second, the black outlines were alright on Cherripe, but here they stick out like a bad thumb. This makes the sprite rather cartoony, and this fact is only enhanced by the fact that there's not a whole lot of shading. Not your best sprite, but still, rather whimsical and random, which I *secretly* like.

34e80zr.png

AND THEN BYNINE JOINED THE BANDWAGON :D

How do you like?

Also, Gonghost is a Chimecho evolution. Really, my style is very cartoony so it's hardly surprising that Gonghost follows suit.

What I said about it on Serebii applies here as well. I'm just too lazy to put it up here again.

And if that's your style, then I'm not one to tell you to change it. Just keep up the good work!

It needs to have more of a defined split between the three leaves, but you have done a good job with lengthening them.

The arms are a bit longer than that, iirc; just raise the point where the arm begins and keep the endpoint there.

Something's off about it, tbh. I think you could get away with more shades or some AA; the shading is minimalistic at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom