• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Café of Doom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Café of Doom

Seeing DK, I violently waved at him from my booth. "Hey! Dar! Come sit over here!"

I patted my hand on the cushion in front of me with a beaming smile on my face.

I wave back. "Hey Arctica!"

I go and sit on the seat she was patting on.

As he sat down, I greeted him happily and asked about how he was doing.

After about a second, the waiter came back with our donuts and placed them on the table.

I nom nomed on my chocoholic filled creme donut and waited for his response.

I reply to Arctica,"I'm doin' fine. How 'bout you?" I thought for a minute. "Hey since when does a donut shop have waiters?"

I start nommin on my donut holes.

I shrugged. "I'm doing okay, I guess. I mean, my throat is still killing me, and now my nose is stuffed up and stuff."

I shrugged again. "Lux's must be a different kind of Donut Shoppe. I know when I visited New Orleans there was a place called Café du Monde or something that had waiters."

"Huh. Sounds like youre getting a little sick," I say,"I'll be right back. Im gonna go get some cod." Then I walk away silently, leaving my donuts.

I blinked a few times, then brushed it off.

I sneezed after taking a big bite of my donut, and choked for a few seconds. Luckily, I swallowed the piece of pastry hard and fast, and I was fine.

Taking another bite of the donut, I looked out the large glass window that made up for the wall. The sky was gray, but it wasn't raining.

I nom nomed on the donut as I stared outside.

I went back to my seat carrying a big fish. "Hey Arctica," I say. After a moment, I say,"Hey have you ever came on here, with noone to talk to?"

I nodded curtly. "Sometimes I sneak on before school, and no one's on," I explained, "and I don't paticularlly like being alone."

I finish my donut and continue, "So, I get on after school and everyone's on. So that's why, like right now, I put on a happy front and push all my troubles aside, like that cold thingy I have."

I coughed and nodded again. "Like this sickness," I informed him.
I took a sip of coffee and sighed. "I just absolutely hate being sick. It makes me feel tired, and miserable, and..."

ACHOO-!!

"See...See what I mean?" I asked him, rubbing my nose with my sleeve.

"Ah." I say, finishing my donut and slinging the fish over my back,"I thought you meant like an ice pack or somethin' like that x3." And then my mind started to wander. "I wonder when Everglider is gonna get a chance to post my drawing?"

"No idea."

I toss the coffee mug into the trash can, and the waiter's jaw dropped with a face like "WTF".

Ignoring him, I grabbed Chandelure's pokeball and shrugged. "I better hurry up to Black City; The free wifi is calling me."

Without another word, action or anything, I exited the donut shop toward Black City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom