• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Christmas decorations.

Usually we just have a tree and decorate that! For most of my life we had an artificial tree, but once that one became so old and worn, we started getting real trees, which I loved (smells good). After a few years, though, my parents got tired of buying one each year and managing it, so we got a new fake one last year or year before.
For our tree we just have lights and ornaments, and sometimes a star if we can manage to make it stand upright (which we have this year!) xD We used to wrap the tree around with those long shimmery things, too, but that always got extremely messy, so we don't use those anymore.

In the past few years, Mom has been putting up wreaths on the door, too. Sometimes we'll have lights outside the house, but usually we don't, and it's kind of random when we do.

We just got our tree up on Sunday and it is LOADED with ornaments, including ONE (1) conksuck wreath my sister made when she was... 3? 4? man I don't even know, THREE (3) goats dressed up as Santa, Mrs. Claus, and Mrs. Claus in blue attire, ONE (1) little bell that's really low so our cat can play with it but she insists on attacking the garland instead, and NUMEROUS OTHER (???) nonstandard beautiful ornaments.

We've got lights up around our front door, but those are only up because we were too lazy to take them down several years ago. There are also white lights in our dining room bay window, along with some snowflake-shaped garland that there wasn't room for on the tree.

Back
Top Bottom