• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Clue Game Hints

For 25: You're on the right track with evolutions, but some pokemon didn't have an evolution initially and gained one later.

I just figured out who it was. the pokemon has both a pre evolution and an evolution, and all three are in different generations

anyone have hints for number 27? i looked for a list of butterfree's favorite pokemon on the site, thinking that that had something to do with it, and didn't find anything in anywhere i though it would be.

anyone have hints for number 27? i looked for a list of butterfree's favorite pokemon on the site, thinking that that had something to do with it, and didn't find anything in anywhere i though it would be.
it doesnt have anything to do with that. the title is very relevant! it's kind of like a math puzzle :>

okay after looking at some other older forums about the same topic i got the anwer!

I'm still stuck on number 9. I know that Larvitar and Pupitar both evolve into Tyranitar, but I've tried them and they don't work.

Not really. As the hint says, you can only "get"/catch them in some (within the generation the game was most likely made) and not in others.

Well I know Tyranitar was a Gen 2 Pokemon, but I've tried them. Does it have to do with the location they're found, then?

Back
Top Bottom