• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Clue Game Hints

Ohoho! The Pokemon in my signature are Pokemon that I personally like a lot ^^ You could put your own faves in your signature!

The answer to 3 requires you to be familiar with other pages on tcod! Particularly other fun/humorous sections

Ohoho! The Pokemon in my signature are Pokemon that I personally like a lot ^^ You could put your own faves in your signature!

The answer to 3 requires you to be familiar with other pages on tcod! Particularly other fun/humorous sections

can you tell me full answer and not clues
edit 1
know it part of maqee of doom but nothing more
edit2
solved

Last edited:
/probably overcaffeinated staying up til 5am (*i accidentally made myself hypersensitive when i swore during uni to save caffeine for gruelling all-nighters like a video game item hoarder & just ended up being too organised #sozeveryone #builtdifferent #also i was not working AND living at home so like...... literally division of labour changes lives, so dont compare yourself if you were thinking of it)
/wandering attention has now taken me back to ye olde clue game
/it has been probably 1 decade since i was intimately familiar with the tcod site
/already stuck at 3
/time to scrape crowdsourced hints til im pushed over the finish line by everybody else babey
/read this one

/no.
/no we arent doing that.
/i finished that already. i was but a child. i earned my stripes. its 5am & i am very much older & i cannot be bearing this madness again

Legitimate fun-killing spoilers only for people who completed #3 already
/ERGO
/VIEW SOURCE BABEY
#WORKSMARTERNOTHARDER
#PROTECHNIQUES
#GAMERTECHNIQUES
#SUFFERINGFROMSUCCESS
#I DO A KICKFLIP & BY THAT I MEAN I ROLL OVER IN MY BED BC THAT IS THE EXTENT OF MY ENERGY USE AFTER A NIGHT LASTING TIL 5AM

butterfree if you use this information to block viewing the marquee js i will be very sad when i next come back to this at age 40 or something. cmon honour system. its fast travel for when you already defeated this boss

very victorious for someone who got stuck again 5min later

#9 Seel, Dewgong, Scyther, Scizor... [etc] What do these Pokémon have in common?
💯 Everybody knows im a motherf*ing monster

ok all done

999.gif

that was fun even the second time round. good stuff butterfree.

& MUCH better speedrun than the several years I left off on the xmas one at age 12 or something (who let me onto the internet then! my mother.)
I definitely mustve pushed through using forum hints hahaa

concrit if you could be bothered changing it for the mewtwo scyther mewtwo one, it might be nice to turn that into a real standalone pictogram, with like... inclusion of "JP" or even 🇯🇵 next to scyther. (That is a flag emoji that the xenforo emoji font made look entirely like some meaningless symbol) I feel like the answer should be guessable before going to the hint, by people who like, were not scouring prereleases in 1993 nsnsndns
there were a few others that i wasnt sure were guessable without the hint, & I feel like moving around info to being (very) theoretically solvable on their face is a principle that might be nice to keep to, bc then you open the hint & its something youd never have gotten like formatting & now it feels like you have no hint. (Excluding any site ones which are totally fine for the hint to be "this is on the site", is my current vibe) This I wouldnt expect to be revised on the year of our god 2022 when I know you made it with a childs reduced theory of mind a long time ago, & it seems the game has gotten about 50 hits a year max these days nssndnn, so the above was just one that had an immediate change come to mind & is easy enough to implement. If you could be bothered, which you very much are at right not to be.

Cheeeeerrrrss

Back
Top Bottom