• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Create a rainbow with Pokemon you like!

Bluwiikoon

All is fair in love and war
Pronoun
he/him
I very recently arranged a bunch of sprites in my signature so that it creates a small rainbow, and I thought that might be a fun thing for other people to do, too. ^^

What does your rainbow look like? I couldn't put a bunch of my top favourites in, but I really like how my selection came out. :D

nosepassquagsirecarnivinesunflorasunkernhelioliskkricketotkricketunelickilickyaromatissedelcattycloystermantineumbreonspewpashelgon

If you don't know how to do the party sprites, it's
Code:
[sprite=party]pikachu[/sprite]
and there's a thread in the Read! section of the forum that has info for differing forms and stuff.

togekiss
snomicon.png
Mega_Absol.png
Mega_Altaria.png
Primarina.png
Frillish.pngJellicent.png
chimecho
Toxapex.png
Mega_Lucario.png
mewtwo
d70l3wq-77c761c3-6035-4f0b-b084-6d0dab2677c9.png
mew
alcremie.png

It's not quite done but i finished the whites, blues and purples and started in pinks

Oh my gosh! That looks like it's gonna be a really extensive and pretty rainbow, Indigo :D Looks great so far! (I'm so pleased Mewtwo and Mew get to sit next to each other, that's so sweet)

Mawile your rainbow looks great! Lots of great choices! I'm happy to see someone else who also likes trash Wormadam and Venomoth ^^

You have so many great choices, too! I'm also a fan of Hatterene (sensory overload club!), MDiancie, Lurantis, Cinderace, and fluffy MAmpharos :D

You have so many great choices, too! I'm also a fan of Hatterene (sensory overload club!), MDiancie, Lurantis, Cinderace, and fluffy MAmpharos :D

tbh i wanna hug all of them except hugging nosepass magnemite, klefki, mewtwo, and carbink would be hard/painful (i'd still hug them even if they were all bumpy)

Awesome work!! :D Omg you even have Nosepass there! If you wanted to do the scrollbar thing, perhaps you could make it a page on your website. And then you could even use the full sprites, since you'd have to scroll regardless xD

That could be a fun idea! I think for myself I may put it on my "About" page with a little scrollbar. ^^ Come to think of it, I need to figure out where to put "silly" sections like my (ahem) true Nosepass facts.

Back
Top Bottom