• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Closed Dame Alex's Sprite Center

Dame Alex

Is experiencing obsession over shiny Butterfree
Rules
1. Please say if anything needs to be changed, as I'm always looking for improvement, but give a reason, not just "I don't like it." It's very frustrating if spriters don't know what's wrong.

2. If you're going to use my sprites, please, please give credit. Most of these didn't take very long, but some of them did, like the Venusaur, Charizard, and Butterfree. It doesn't feel right if someone steals your hard-earned work.

3. I'll only be able to work during the weekends, as that's the only time I have computer access, exceptions are holidays and other school days off (like conferences.) I know, it sucks, but there's not much that I can do about it. You'll still be able to post though, so keep posting!

4. Please tell me if you want images separate for things like avatars or signatures.

5. Please tell me if you want the images to be transparent. I don't know why you'd want to, since I use black outlines, but some people like transparent images.

I sell...
Balls:
Ball.png

Devamps:
Devamp.png

Glows:
Glow.png

Infernos:
Inferno.png

Inverts (both the regular way and my way [if you request this, please specify which one(s) you want]):
Invert.png

Linelesses:
Lineless.png

MLSSes:
MLSS.png

Recolors:
Recolor.png

Retypes:
Retype.png

Revamps:
Revamp.png

Shadows (specify which color scheme you want):
Shadow.png

Splices:
Splice.png

Statues (I'll only make trophies if a person has merited one):
Statue.png

And chao of course! ^_^

Besides just regular chao, I also sell...
Berries:
BerryExamples.png

Inverts (both the regular way and my way [if you request this, please specify which one(s) you want]):
InvertExamples.png

Recolors:
RecolorExamples.png

Shadows:
ShadowExamples.png

Collection
ChaoCollection.png

Requests
Requests.png

Request List:
Porygon-Z with exclamation mark (Psymon)
Flareon named Bailey in comic (Mewtwo)
Magost Berry Eevee (Elliekat)
Trainer (Mumei)
Zubat (Mumei)

Comics
Character Biographies I know I took the designs of the biographies from Butterfree's quiz results, but that's how I determined what these people's Pokésona was, by having them take the quiz, so it's kind of symbolic. Yes, these are real people, though they don't know that I'm doing this. And yes, Alex is me. You shouldn't even have to ask.
Old Introduction
Mewtwo Requests Orochimaru
Orochaomaru
Slave Trading

Miscellaneous
Misty.png

The chao sprite sheet belongs to Caazper, and I don't own Pokémon.

Last edited:
Re: Dame Alex's Chao (and sometimes Sprite) Collection

These your first chaos? If so, they're excellent! Better than I did. My first chao is stored deep inside the hard drive and only comes out when I need a good laugh >.> And I used to use the chaos you used to use, too. Then Caazper gave me that sprite sheet. I still credit him to this day.

Those are really good. I'm not very good at spriting myself and I haven't even attempted chaos. I repeat, THEY ARE REALLY GOOD!

Ahah, thery're so cute! You're talented! xD
My favorites would be the Pikachu and shiny Mew. Keep up the good work! ^^

Last edited:

Thanks, guys! That feels really nice to hear! I wasn't sure about the quality, as it was my first time. Yeah, they're my first, even though I tried to start a chao with the first sheet of chao (not Caazper's), I never finished it because I didn't like the eyes and I wanted to use the glimmering eyes. So I call the male Pikachu my first chao. But I could never find the perfect sprite (with glimmering eyes and without the colored hands, feet, and top of head) until I saw the sheet in Mewtwo's shop. So thanks Mewtwo and Caazper! And thanks everyone for taking time to look at my collection! I'm glad I got into the chaoing business!:grin:

Last edited:

Found out that one can double-post in one's own thread.:sweatdrop:

Here are more chao. The Weedle Family this time. I hate making Beedrill.
WeedleFamily.png

Edit: Am working on Pidgey Family. Finished Pidgey so far.

Last edited:

...He's trying to do all teh chaos, I think he'll get to Mewtwo eventually, Terry.

Actually, even if I am doing all the chao, I don't need to do all the chao in order. I'm quite willing to do requests. I'll start working on the Mewtwo chao.

Last edited:

Mewtwo.png

There! I finished it. Hope you like it.:grin:

Last edited:

Grr...even if it's allowed, I still hate double-posting, but I have to put this up sometime...sigh.

Okay, peoples, I've decided to...dun dun dun! Take requests! So...instead of just a gallery, this thread will also be a...I dunno, a request center for chao as well? Yeah, that's a good word. A center, like a Pokémon Center. Except it's a Pokémon Chao Center. I'm going to put up a new thread soon, if I can't rename this thread, then, with this title. I just hope nobody's taken the title, 'cause I can't remember all the dang titles around here. (Hehe, I love that word, dang, it makes me sound like I'm from the hills, hahaha)

If it counts as a request (and you're allowing it) can do a Kabuto and Kabutops next?
great chaos. Seriously, I have never been able to do chaos so well done.

Yep! On it!
Edit:
KabutoandKabutops.png

Last edited:

(to Mewtwo)...actually, I'm a girl. Do I really seem like a boy!?:sad:
Oh, and how do you do that nifty [Requests Open] thing on the title of your thread?

Last edited:

Edit your first post with the button near the bottom, and press 'Go Advanced'. There's a drop down menu on the top left of the text box, I think, and you click 'Requests Open'. Yeah.

*whistles* Want to try a Rayquaza, or Giratina for me?

Thanks for the help! Okay! One Rayquaza coming up! Bwaah! Hard requests! But I'll take that as a compliment.:grin:

Last edited:
Re: Dame Alex's Center for Chao(s)

Did anyone notice that before today the last post was in, ah, OCTOBER?! OF TOO OH OH ATE?!
Anyways, nice. I'd love a Shiny Umbreon chao, with lavender eyes...

Yay, requests! Can I have a chao of a shiny Butterfree? And could you throw in another random bug-type in there too? Please?

since requests are open, I might try requesting. yet another one of my scratches.
kokonaut.png
kokonaut.

(to Mewtwo) Um...yeah, I know, sorry about that. I got really busy, and um...kind of forgot about this site. School got to me...

Back
Top Bottom