• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Don't you love that new member smell?

Scraggy's pants

I'm secretly a kirin.
I'm Scraggy's pants, as you can see >8D I never knew that The Cave of Dragonflies actually had a forum. I guess you can say that I'll be hanging around for a bit; don't know if this site is for me or not. I have other forums elsewhere to attend to P:

But! I am still looking for frans. I get along with most of everyone, so I'm excited to meet new people. 030

NO IT SMELLS HORRID.

Hiya, I'm Ulqi. I eat Creepypasta for breakfast. Fancy some frozen macaroni? Or tea and cod? How about a foam sword? All of the before-mentioned is delicious.

Hallo, I be Frostagin, the local:
Hetalia freak
Anglophile
Frost dragon
person who really really needs money

Have some scones. They're not burnt, however they look.

Shh don't go telling people how bad I smell D:
Mmm, Creepypasta. Lavendertown's my favorite, but I'll take a foam sword. Sounds delish.

@Frostagin- PASTAAA~~
i've only seen a few episodes though :c
And burned scones...? Are they fried?

Hello. I am sv_01, but I don't mind if people call me sv. I read Homestuck and am a bit of a Lovecraft fangirl.

Since you are pants, are you in any way related to the Righteous Leggings?

HELLO PERSON.

ENJOY THIS DISH OF SCONES IMPALED UPON A FOAM SWORD, SERVED UPON A BED OF COD. NO I WILL NOT TURN MY CAPS LOCK OFF.

@sv - Hm, no, I don't remember being related to any Righteous Leggings, but my family is pretty big. You never know.

@SuperRichieGuru- LOL CAPS LOCK
SCONES ARE MY FAVORITE HOW DID YOU KNOW.

welcome, please ignore my lack of caps.
for richie has wasted them, and i am in lapse.
enjoy the stay, but never forget.
the tiger is under and you may get hit.

Hi! Welcome to the cave! Enjoy my psychadelic colours, shown beneath. (Go for the foam sword, they contain less calories! =P) By the way: That new member smell reminds me of scones, foam sword and "Call Me Maybe" parodies.

Back
Top Bottom