• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon's Den

coolking49

1342800605_2e4e2ceabb.jpg

Suddenly, you here a roar, and run up to find huge tower. You plan to g in but a guard stops you. "Hey, wait a minute," he says, "you cant go in quite yet. No, you gotta have some pokemon." You look at him with a confused look and he explains.

Entrance costs $3. You have to have a pokemon who can learn fly or bounce with you (for pokemon with both, choose which attack to use), or you can walk without either. If you choose a pokemon with fly, you can elevate the tower two floors at a time. If you choose a pokemon with bounce, you can start at a random floor, between 1-8, the chances of landing a lower floor more than landing a higher floor. You then proceed one floor at a time. Or you can walk from the bottom. You have a choice to walk another floor, and risk falling through a crack on the floor, or catching the found pokemon (there are more cracks higher up, so be careful). Also, there is said to be a legendary dragon on the top of the 10th and final floor. If you fall through a crack, dont worry, you will survive, but you will have to pay another $3 if you want to start over

The guard then mentions that he sells keychains on the side, and asks if you want one. they only cost $30. No, they dont do anything special.

Pokemon found

floor 1, common: magikarp, horsea, ekans, zubat
rare: feebas, dratini
extremely rare: grovyle
floor 2: common: magikarp, horsea, ekans, swablu, zubat
rare: feebas, dratini, trapinch, grovyle
extremely rare: Tropius
floor 3: common: horsea, ekans, swablu, zubat,
rare: bagon, trapinch, Tropius
extremely rare: charmander
floor 4: common: swablu, zubat, golbat, trapinch
rare: grovyle, shelgon, tropius
extremely rare: altaria
floor 5: common: swablu, zubat, golbat, dratini, Tropius
rare: shelgon, gible
extremely rare: gyarados
floor 6: common: zubat, golbat, swablu, grovyle
rare: charmeleon, gible, shelgon
extremely rare: dragonair
floor 7: common: golbat, swablu, grovyle, charmeleon
rare: gabite, shelgon, dragonair, altaria
extremely rare: dragonite
floor 8-10: Who Knows???

Last edited:
*ducks under Zubat*

Moving on. Upstairs, please.

You wander the floor looking for the stairs to the next floor. After finding them, you start wandering floor 4. Soon enough you something on the ceiling attacks you. You duck and look behind you, expecting another zubat. Instead, you have found a grovyle and a fear of the ceiling. keep the grovyle, or keep walking?

I'll pass him by. Next floor, please.

You ignore the leaping gecko and proceed to find the stairs. After climbing up, you look to the ceiling and see another zubat. "Oh god, again?" you think. Keep the zubat or move on?

*gives you $3* MAGIKARP. IT CAN BOUNCE. So, I shall use Satan to ascend to a random floor. PC~

Your Magikarp bounces up and you fly up to the 2nd floor. magikarp clumsily falls back down, so you are forced to return it. You turn around, and you realize the floor has hundreds of puddles. Ignoring the sploshing under your feet, you move forward. All of a sudden, you step on something slippery and trip. Looking to see what it was, you find a very mad feebas looking back at you. Keep the feebas or keep moving?

Mmm, this is tempting... what gender is the Feebas?

male
Hell no! Moving on!

you ignore the zubat, and as soon as you turn away, it attacks you. Fending it off, you look for the next set of stairs... only to fall into a deep hole. Luckily, there is a large cushion at the bottom. You hear a large speaker say "Game Over".

Ah, great. Let's go. Bounce!

Lumineon gives you another great effort and bounces up to the 5th floor. Being used to this ritual, you keep your eyes to the sky and almost fall into the same hole. Turning around, you start to hear a voice. And you you start to doze off... You wake up to a swablu pecking at your arm. Keep the swablu, or keep going?

Male? Then, I'll keep going.

you ignore the angry feebas and keep moving. The wet floor doesnt faze you, and neither do the few cuts you got. Floor 3 turns out to be wet too. You look down, on the look out for any fish looking to trip you, and you get a smokescreen in the face. When the smoke clears, you find a scared horsea on the ground. Keep the horsea or move on?

I hate sing... oh wha? Get off of me you stupid bird! *shakes off the swablu, and walks off, carefully looking at the ground, keeping a watch for more holes*

I hate sing... oh wha? Get off of me you stupid bird! *shakes off the swablu, and walks off, carefully looking at the ground, keeping a watch for more holes*

(no, I dont hate you, blame the RNG)

You walk carefully and notice another hole. You decide to try elsewhere when a zubat knocks you backwards into the hole. You land on a cushion and you here the words "Game Over".

*string of curse words echo from the hole* THAT'S IT! I'LL COME BACK WHEN YOUR DICE LIKE ME MORE! Lumineon, Bounce me right out of here!
(Don't worry, I don't blame you. Much. ;))

Back
Top Bottom