• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon's Den

Durhur, what's with me and getting Pokemon of the worng gender. I'll go on.

You ignore the pesky horsea and move on, eventually finding your way to floor 4. This floor isnt as wet, and at the top of the stairs, you find a cotton towel to wipe your feet off. Until you pull it down and get pecked by a (male) swablu. Keep the swablu or move on?

you land on the second floor, your magikarp with you, and feel like you know this place inside out. Then your magikarp starts to jump off, leaving you to chase after it. After a while, you catch up and see it playing with another magikarp (male). Do you keep the magikarp or move on?

My Combusken can do everything I need! Dig, Rock Smash and now Bounce! I wonder why I'm bothering to catch other Pokemon at all.

Last edited:
My Combusken can do everything I need! Dig, Rock Smash and now Bounce! I wonder why I'm bothering to catch other Pokemon at all.

You combusken is exhausted. He bounces but only gets to the first floor. You get over it soon enough, and start walking. The floor is wet, which only adds to your annoyance. As you are walking, you feel a slimy thing creeping up you leg. At first, you pay no heed, but soon enough you look down and find an ekans wrapped around your foot. Do you catch the ekans (female) or move on?

Only the 2nd floor? D: I'll keep going.

You pick up your magikarp and return it, much to the dismay of the second one. You walk off and find the third floor soon enough. You see a baby horsea huddled up in a corner. Keep the horsea (male) or move on?

After letting Combusken rest, I'll go again!

Your combusken, rested and pissed off from last time, flies up to the 8th floor. Looking around, then down, and deciding not to look down again, you looked ahead. A large cloud floated by behind you. then the cloud floats in front of you, and you find its a large (male) altaria. Keep the altaria or move on (beware of cracks)?

I'll have a go, taking my Hoothoot, Shitashi, who can fly.

your hoothoot flies up to the second floor then stops exhausted. Its a very high tower, you know. You start to walk looking for the stairs or some other way to go up (an elevator, hopefully). Your hoothoot walks behind you, lighting up the semi-dark tunnel with its bright eyes. All of a sudden, it gets darker, and you hear hoothoot's cries of fear. Chasing it is a male ekans. Catch the ekans or move on?

You save your hoothoot and step on the ekans, showing your distaste for it appetite. Leaving it behind, you wander on and find a crack in front of you. Looking up, you see it goes on up for a while. Hoothoot flies you up and you land 2 floors higher. You stand up and dust yourself off, and are about to continue walking when something charges at you. Dodge it or catch the female bagon?

Back
Top Bottom