• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eifie vs. Superbird

Okay, uh, while it would be fun to go chase Megabird to the dark side of the pizza, I think we'll just chill up here. Since MF has decreed Rest will heal status right away, I want you to Rest, Wheelbarrow Dumpling, and then Pepper once sufficient time has passed for the burn to heal I want you to Uproar him awake (one action only, please!). Then, I guess I need you to be in shape for the KO, Wheelbarrow Dumpling, so just Chill for the remaining two actions. Sorry for boring :C Pepper, if you can try giving Wheelbarrow Dumpling an Aqua Ring, but if you can't do that then try to Mimic (just learn, don't use) that Taunt that Deru tried earlier. Finally, give me a Water Sport. Next round I'll try to be more fun, I promise!

Wheelbarrow Dumpling: Rest ~ Chill ~ Chill
Pepper: Uproar (one action) ~ Aqua Ring @ Deru / Mimic (Taunt) ~ Water Sport

I also see I get a severe energy reduction from the Dark Side of the Pizza. great.
A great difficulty in Chilling properly, actually.

(also please tell me Pepper got the KO haha)
Alright, Pepper got the KO. Also, that was a boldfaced lie. ETA: Although, come to think of it, you did command for Wheelbarrow Dumpling to go first. Hmmmm. Well, I guess it makes no difference in the calculations anyway, so I am retroactively making it so.

A great difficulty in Chilling properly, actually.

Alright, Pepper got the KO. Also, that was a boldfaced lie.

:'( I actually need to change my commands if she didn't get the KO because screw Wheelbarrow Dumpling in that case... sorry Wheelbarrow Dumpling.

I ACCIDENTALLY EDITED YOUR POST INSTEAD OF QUOTING IT?? that was awks

ETA by MF: And I happened to be editing shortly thereafter, so I got to delete it quick. It was a fun surprise, anyway.

Eifedit: I deleted it first! >:(

MFdit: I DELETED IT SECOND

Last edited by a moderator:
Deru, you tried really hard, and I'm proud of you. Megabird. We need to get off the dark side of the pizza somehow. Fly off as soon as you feel like you're able to, and once you're back on the pizza proper, keep using Fly, and try to stay in the air between rounds if you can. If you can't move enough to Fly, then Roost, Chill, and Chill.

Once you're back on the pizza, wait until the end of the action you get there to come down from Fly, and do it on Pepper.

Roost/Fly(up) ~ Chill/Fly(Down)/Fly(up) x2

Format: 2 vs. 2 double
Style: set
DQ: 5 years (or maybe 7 days, whichever comes first)
Damage Cap: 49%
Banned/Restricted Moves: idk man I just want to battle on a giant pizza OHKOs are banned. Direct recovery and chills are okay, with the caveat that a Pokémon is much more susceptible to being horribly knocked around (for example SHOVED OFF THE PIZZA OH NO) in the action while using them. Any move that requires outside resources can work given that the user can find a way to make it work using the pizza and things that could feasibly be pizza toppings (so if you want a slice of tomato, say so and giant pizza's got your back, but you're not going to be able to find water anywhere. but perhaps you could make surf work with a wave of molten cheese :o)
Additional Rules: Only unevolved Pokémon that have yet to evolve are allowed to behold the majesty of this gigantic pizza. I will be using Pepper (Wingull) and Wheelbarrow Dumpling or something (Swinub). Superbird will be using Houndour and Rufflet.
Round 6
Eifie (OO)
Currently out: Pepper | Wheelbarrow Dumpling
16lfomx.gif
519i7n.gif

Female Wingull [Keen Eye + Aroma Veil] @ Sachet | Male Swinub [Oblivious] @ Lucky Egg
Health: 47% / Energy: 51% | Health: 63% / Energy: 39%
Condition: Mission accomplished. | Achievment unlocked.
Commands:
Uproar (1 action) ~ Aqua Ring@Deru/Mimic (Taunt) ~ Water Sport
Rest ~ Chill ~ Chill

Superbird (XO)
Currently out: Megabird
ejd7yx.gif

Male Rufflet [Sheer Force] @ Lucky Egg
Health: 46% / Energy: 42%
Status: 1+ Attack, 1+ Defense, 1- Speed. Frozen (moderate). Trapped on the dark side of the pizza.
Condition: WHY
Commands: Fly (up)/Roost ~ Fly (down)/Chill/Fly (up) ~ Fly (down)/Chill/Fly (up)

Arena:
We are battling on a giant motherfucking PIZZA sailing through the motherfucking GALAXY. Inspired by my dream of ASB reopening, which was probably inspired by Kratos. idk what happens if you fall off, somebody else decide lol it is up to the ref but some ideas are instant KO, instant damage up to the damage cap, instant massive damage ignoring the cap, or less damage and losing an entire round as they teleport back to the pizza (at minimum). You can't eat the pizza because it has anchovies on it and that's just gross, but something like a large boulder or a Draco Meteor could totally blow a hole in it. Flying types and hovering things are just as susceptible to falling off the pizza as anybody else, but can fly and hover normally while on it, because anime physics or something.
Arena status: The gross cheese on everyone has been shed away, but now everyone is soaking wet (1 more actions). There's a large exposed patch of tomato sauce where Wheelbarrow Dumpling performed Mud Sport. There are pieces of olive all around Eifie's Pokémon. The "ground" on the pizza now feels mostly like frozen pizza, and the air is chilly, but also, clear.

-----​

A pulse of life surged through the pizza as a result of the continuous battling, even as it seemed to subside for a moment due to the physical separation. With as much vigor as ever, commands were issued, and another round began.

Of course, the first action provided not much action. Wheelbarrow Dumpling lay in an even more relaxed grounded position, dropping to the floor and breathing in deep. Megabird experimentally flapped his wings, hoping to check if they were good for extended flight.

All of a sudden, a voice echoed. "Fuck this round!", it bellowed, shocking the trainers and making them look frantically for the source of the noise. "You heard me! I'm done with this boring shit! I'm gonna show you all what's what! Look out for my special attack!"

A wicked tremor heaved the balance of everyone atop the pizza -- even the Rufflet who lay below it. Suddenly, the anchovies that remained began to metamorph, glowing alive with bright red scales. They were now Magikarp. Their voices were now many, and did not go unheard.

"Omega flop hole!"

The Magikarps' eyes glew red as they hopped and bounced in place, twisting and tipping the whole pizza. Ultimately, it turned into a black hole. The Pokémon and trainers felt a crushing sensation as they were sucked into it.

But they were not dead. They were... elsewhere. In another dimension. In another object hurtling through space. A sphere of living beings, in which they were contained inside, and into which the life was all too happy to look and react. They were within a blob of Diggersby hurtling through space. The trainer's Pokémon literally died at the sight, but the humans weren't so lucky, and had to contend with the existential horror.

Round 6 – End

Eifie (XX)
Currently out: Pepper | Wheelbarrow Dumpling
[REDACTED] [REDACTED]
Female Wingull [Keen Eye + Aroma Veil] @ Sachet | Male Swinub [Oblivious] @ Lucky Egg
Health: nope / Energy: nope | Health: nope / Energy: nope
Condition: Literally dead. | Literally dead.
Performed:
Omega flop hole
Omega flop hole

Superbird (XX)
Currently out: Megabird
[REDACTED]
Male Rufflet [Sheer Force] @ Lucky Egg
Health: nope / Energy: nope
Condition: Literally dead.
Performed: Omega flop hole​

Arena status: why. if there is a loving, all-powerful god, why would he let this happen. there is no hope. there is nothing. we are abandoned and cursed by fate.

Edit by Zhorken: god fucking dammit, MF, you can't just put actual pictures of a seagull, pig, and eagle nestling in decomposition, with their eyes falling off and their guts spilling out of their beaks or mouths. I mean, I laughed at the Diggersby faces in the background too, but this is a family website now. if the top brass at Daybreak catches one fucking bit of this, your ass is on the street and so is mine. this is a fucking family website now.

Additional notes:
- Happy April 1st!
- I'm working on the actual reffing. It should be up soon, if I don't procastinate too much longer.

god if that was a real edit by Zhorken the word "edit" would be in all caps. didn't fool me there, nope. I am unfoolable.

Eifie (OO)
Wingull
Pepper (f) <Keen Eye, Aroma Veil> @ Sachet
Health: 47%
Energy: 51%
Currently: Omega flop hole. Terribly sad. -1 evasion.
Commands: Uproar (1 action) ~ Aqua Ring @ Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf / Mimic (Taunt) ~ Water Sport

Swinub
Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf (m) <Oblivious> @ Lucky Egg
Health: 63%
Energy: 39%
Currently: Omega flop hole. How horrible. Burned (moderate: 1% damage/action, -3% physical damage).
Commands: Rest ~ Chill ~ Chill

Superbird (xO)
rufflet
Megabird (m) <Sheer Force> @ Lucky Egg
Health: 46%
Energy: 42%
Currently: Omega floWHY. +1 Attack, +1 Defense, -1 Speed. Frozen (moderate: -3 Speed; ice encases entire lower body, stopping a few inches below the wings, which are still stiff). Trapped on THE DARK SIDE OF THE PIZZA.
Commands: Fly / Roost ~ Fly / Chill ~ Fly / Chill

Field Notes
-Movement order: Pepper (85) > Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf (50) > Megabird (1).
-Everyone is soaking wet (1 more action).
-There's a large exposed patch of tomato sauce on the Proper Side of the pizza.
-There are pieces of olive all around Eifie's Pokemon.
-The air is chilly, but clear. The ground on the pizza feels like frozen pizza.
-Omega flop hole. But not really! Just kidding! Haha! Ha!

Round 6

The Pokemon glare at each other in between rounds. Not really, though, since Wheelbarrow Dumpling doesn't have exposed eyes to glare with, and Pepper's his teammate, anyway. Wait, is his name really Wheelbarrow Dumpling? Or is it… Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf?! The Swinub attempts to work through this sudden crisis as Pepper pats him on the back sympathetically. Below, a Rufflet screams in horror as thick, goopy ranch drips slowly off a tower of moldy tofu besides him, but no one hears. He tries to escape a blizzard of uncooked noodles, but his wings are still too stiff for flying. Megabird knows nothing of what goes on above except that the round still hasn't started and that he's too young for this oh god, and he prays only to be able to get back to the Proper Side.

But the reason for the delay soon becomes apparent. A flock of deadlines pops into existence above the battle and converges on Metallica Fanboy, pulling the struggling referee into a strange portal leading to unknowable realms. The portal pops shut, and the pizza continues to whiz through space. Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf, having figured out the quandary with some help from his trainer, shuffles around awkwardly. Pepper tries to catch a nonexistent updraft but spirals downward miserably to face-plant in a particularly gooey stretch of cheese. The pizza continues to whiz through space. Eifie asks Superbird, "What time is it?" The other trainer checks his watch, tells her, and then says, "Time for you to get a watch!" Both trainers laugh awkwardly as the pizza continues to whiz through space.

The pizza is still whizzing through space when a freakin' unicorn or something appears and sings, "It's adventure time! Ha! Ha! Ha!" All three Pokemon snap to attention, knowing deep in their hearts that it is time to begin the round.

Ignoring the squadron of miniature cupcakes taking turns slamming into the back of his head, Megabird closes his eyes, finds a nice exposed patch of string cheese to balance his feet-ice on, and focuses on relaxing. Inhale… ignore cupcakes… exhale. Gradually, he sheds his Flying type, until he's just another normal Pokemon (get it? He made a pun! Ha. Ha. Ha.) trying to inhale-ignore-cupcakes-exhale in a wide expanse of horror. A pale green aura seeps into the various wounds scarring his entire body as he continues to breathe in and out, in and out… The effort of summoning the healing energy takes a lot out of him, so the Rufflet folds his still-stiff wings and tries to just relax. But concentrating isn't too easy here, and he doesn't recover very much before he topples over, unable to balance properly on his feet-ice, and a swarm of diced strawberries surrounds him.

Above it all, the newly-named Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf thinks it's high time for a Rest too. He settles into sleep, and a pale green aura seeps into the various wounds scarring his entire body. The effort of summoning the healing energy takes a lot out of him, so the Swinub folds his arm-nubs and tries to just relax. Wait, haven't we done this before? Seeing that the raw burns on the front of her teammate's face have been eliminated by the mystical glow, Pepper yells right in his face, a horrible rasping, screeching sound. Startled, Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf jerks awake, eyes wide for just a moment before he returns to snuffling at the ground.

Pepper stops and coughs for a few seconds, then tries to remember her fainted opponent's dreadfully failed insults to her fine blob of beak and soft, fluffy blobs of wing. Yeah, that would be a good taunt. Just insult the Rufflet's drab, unfine beak, and his torn-up wing feathers. With bigger words than that, of course. Yeah. The reclining Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf glances quizzically at his partner, who's jabbing at the air with a dastardly smirk, occasionally barking out a harsh caw-laugh.

Certain that she's got her Deru impression down pat, Pepper casts around for a source of water before spying the exposed patch of tomato sauce near her and Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf. The Wingull plunges downwards, smearing all the tomato sauce she can get onto her beak and feathers, then spews a mixture of the sauce and some water all over her teammate. Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf is affronted. Really? He tries to relax and gets a faceful of tomato juice for his trouble? Angry at the insult to her efforts, Pepper decides now's a great time to test out those cool Taunts she knows now, and begins to berate her teammate with a few backhanded compliments about his fur.

But their argument is interrupted when a tan blob of bird, covered in soy sauce and cookie crumbs, zooms upwards from The Dark Side. Megabird passes the edge of the pizza, wing movements still awkward from the sheer cold they were subjected to. The exhausted Rufflet flops onto the cold, cold crust before remembering that he's supposed to be flying and sheepishly taking wing again. In midair, Megabird admires the proper ingredients on this side of the pizza. Anchovies, mushrooms, more anchovies, pepperoni, cheese, a whole heap of anchovies over there: the person who made this arena sure must like anchovies! As the new referee lowers her flags, the intrepid Pepper and the dashing Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf face off against a tired but determined Megabird… Who will win this war of wills? Find out in the exciting new episode of Pizza Galaxy Saga, in theaters near you!

Eifie (OO)
Wingull
Energy: 43%
Currently: Licking her beak. -1 evasion. Mimic replaced with Taunt. Covered in tomato juice (8 more actions).
Used: Uproar @ Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf ~ Mimic (Taunt) ~ Water Sport

Swinub
Health: 66%
Energy: 52%
Currently: As chill as ever. Haha, he made a pun! Covered in tomato juice (8 more actions).
Used: Rest ~ Chill ~ Chill

Superbird (xO)
rufflet
Health: 92%
Energy: 12%
Currently: FINALLY, FREE. +1 Attack, +1 Defense, -1 Speed. Frozen (mild: -1 Speed; ice encases talons, and wings/upper legs are slightly stiff). In midair (taking 2% energy/action).
Used: Roost ~ Chill ~ Fly (up)

Field Notes
-Movement order: Pepper (85) > Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf (50) > Megabird (30).
-There's an exposed patch of dough on the Proper Side of the pizza, the cheese and tomato sauce having been removed.

Action Notes
-Taking over from MF, so tell me if I got anything wrong.
-Decided to go with the old way of handling direct healing energy costs, since that's how it was when the moves were commanded.
-I don't think Aqua Ring on a partner would work. Mechanically, it's only user-targeted, and flavor-wise, the whole curtain-of-water thing seems to require a Pokemon capable of hydrokinesis to be in direct contact with or very close to it the whole time it's active.
-Megabird's Chilling was extremely disrupted by being on the Dark Side. Megabird's wing-stiffness mostly faded after the second action, so he was able to fly up to the Proper Side on the third. This took extra energy, as his lower body was still mostly frozen, and flying up took enough time that he wasn't able to drop down on Pepper. He is currently in midair and is taking more energy than normal to remain there because of his remaining wing-stiffness.

Pepper: 47 = 47
51 - 5 (Uproar) - 1 (Mimic) - 2 (Water Sport) = 43
CDCBL: 63 + 12 (Rest) - 9 (Uproar) = 66
39 - 7 (Rest) + 10 (Chill) + 10 (Chill) = 52
Megabird: 46 + 50 (Roost) - 2 (WHY) - 2 (WHY) = 92
42 - 25 (Roost) - 1 (WHY) + 3 (Chill) - 1 (WHY) - 4 (Fly [up]) - 2 (flying) = 12
Superbird commands next.

Last edited:
THIS IS A WONDEFUL SITUATION

You have a lot of health to spare now, Megabird, but you need rest above all else. If you can follow these orders immediately, do it; otherwise, come down on Pepper (or just come down where you are if you don't feel up to doing that and/or don't think you can get back by the end of the action) with Fly action one and push everything else back.

...The pushing back refers to you using Anchovy Tomb to build yourself a barrier. Try to encase yourself in them, if possible, or at least position them in some sort of position that will prevent any winds from reaching you (we don't want the Dark Side of the Pizza to happen again), and then take some well-earned Chills.

Fly (down) @ Pepper / Fly (down) / Rock Tomb ~ Rock Tomb / Chill ~ Chill

All right, you two, we got this! One Pelipper and one Piloswine, coming right up!

It, uh, totally doesn't matter what you do the first action, so why don't you hit him with some twin Ice Beams while he flies down, just 'cause. Then, Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf, I want you to wait for Megabird to build up that Anchovy Tomb and then explode it to pieces with an Earth Power. Pepper, once the Anchovy Tomb's destroyed, Taunt him about it real good. Tell him all about that drab, unfine beak and those torn-up wing feathers!

Being Taunted should force him to Struggle, and by my calculations this will leave him with about 1% energy at the end of the round. >:( This will not do. So, you know, we gotta make it harder for him. It's not a big deal if you can't get it done, though. Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf, this KO's yours, so try to blow him backward with a Power Snow as he struggles to attack, don't worry about damaging him, but make it harder for him to push through. Pepper's gonna help you out by combining it with a Gust, but use it only to reinforce the icy storm Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf's making — don't hit Megabird yourself. You already got the experience you needed >:( Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf, if you think a Powder Snow combined with a Gust won't be enough, step it up to a Blizzard, and please don't miss. Pepper, if you really need to combine Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf's Blizzard with a Blizzard of your own just to get Megabird to use that extra bit of energy... do so, I guess.

Pepper: Ice Beam ~ Taunt ~ Gust / Blizzard

Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf: Ice Beam ~ Earth Power (destroy Rock Tomb) ~ Powder Snow / Blizzard

Eifie (OO)
Wingull
Currently: Licking her beak. -1 evasion. Mimic replaced with Taunt. Covered in tomato juice (8 more actions).
Commands: Ice Beam

Swinub
Energy: 52%
Currently: As chill as ever. Covered in tomato juice (8 more actions).
Commands: Rest ~ Chill ~ Chill

Superbird (xO)
rufflet
Health: 92%
Energy: 12%
Currently: FINALLY, FREE. +1 Attack, +1 Defense, -1 Speed. Frozen (mild: ice encases talons, and wings are slightly stiff). In midair (taking 2% energy/action).
Commands: Fly (down) / Anchovy Tomb / Chill ~ Anchovy Tomb / Chill ~ Chill

Field Notes
-Movement order: Pepper (85) > Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf (50) > Megabird (30).
-There's a large exposed patch of dough on the Proper Side of the pizza, the cheese and tomato sauce having been carved away.

Round 7

Megabird flaps over to a spot above Pepper, surrounds himself in a blaze of energy, then swoops downwards, tucking his wings in and letting the chunk of ice freezing his feet in place augment the attack. The Wingull, driven downwards into the gooey cheese, squawks in horror as bits of it stick to her feathers, and she is just barely able to take flight again. Consumed with an undeniable anger at this super-gross incursion, Pepper looks towards her partner for confirmation. Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf nods in return: it is time.

The two Pokemon take their positions and begin to glow. A light blue tornado envelops Pepper, while a swirling mass of crimson surrounds Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf. They shout in unison, "The technique of the eons! Fire and water combine to form…" With a cry of "Mega Spiral ~Pop Cure~!", Pepper spins in place and shoots out a whitish-blue beam that combines with Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf's shiny red "Inverse Twist ~Pearl Flame~!" The beams expand in size, blossoming simultaneously and twisting closer and closer together as they close the distance towards Megabird. As the attacks collide with the Rufflet in a purple flash of righteous energy, Pepper and Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf call out the name of their ultimate combination attack: "TWIN ICE BEAM!"

The attack buffets Megabird a little backwards, but it forces him into just the right place: around the middle of the pizza, surrounded by anchovies. Seeing that his opponents are just standing there, Megabird shrugs and gets to work. It takes him a few tries to stomp correctly on the anchoviest patch of the pizza, and his frozen talons don't help much, but by imbuing the ground with Rock energy at exactly the right moment, he forces the cheesy anchovies into a dome around himself. It's a little tight around the top, but it'll do. Now they won't ever be able to reach him! the Rufflet cackles to himself. But then, with a high-pitched squeal from outside—probably Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf, Megabird thinks—the dough underneath him erupts, more tomato sauce and cheese than is probable combining to form a wave of pure destruction that tears through his entire fortress of anchovies and cheese, eliminating all of his precious shield. Oh, he just had to go and jinx it…

Pepper flies over to the distraught Megabird, a wicked smile on her face. Just look at that cheese-covered beak, clucks the Wingull, channeling the fallen Deru as well as she can. So pulchritudinous! How photosynthetical! In fact, she could even go so far as to say it's… vermicularate! Greatly offended at Pepper's language-mangling, and with no aromatic sack to protect him, Megabird flaps blindly at her and flails about, but is forced backwards as Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf blows a sleet-laced wind at him. Pepper reinforces her partner's attack by gliding to just behind the Swinub and flapping her wings as quickly as she can to stir up a greater wind. The particles of snow, few though they are, are backed by the Wingull's concentrated gale and stick to Megabird's feathers, slowing him down. The Rufflet tries to brave the wind and ice and continue towards Pepper, but feels himself slowing, too tired to do more damage. As he slips into darkness, his last thought is that perhaps he should have eaten more pizza.

Superbird recalls his defeated Pokemon in a flash of red and walks across the pizza to shake hands with Eifie. The referee hands out everyone's prizes before using a league-owned Abra to teleport herself and the trainers out of the pizza. In the split second before the trainers leave the pizza for good, they spy a flicker of gray, a shadow shooting across the Proper Side from end to end. Perhaps it is their imagination, or perhaps—gasp!—the Dark Side has taken over…

Eifie (OO)
Wingull
Health: 31%
Energy: 31%
Currently: Victorious!
Used: Twin Ice Beam: Mega Spiral -Pop Cure- ~ Taunt ~ Gust

Swinub
Currently: Victorious!
Used: Twin Ice Beam: Inverse Twist -Pearl Flame- ~ Earth Power ~ Powder Snow

Superbird (xx)
rufflet
Health: 63%
Energy: 0%
Currently: You could say he... couldn't handle the birden. blackglasses
Used: Fly (down) @ Pepper ~ Anchovy Tomb @ self ~ Struggle @ Pepper

Field Notes
-There are two large exposed patches of dough on the Proper Side of the pizza, the cheese and tomato sauce having been carved away. There is a circle of anchovy bits around one of them.

Action Notes
-Rock Tomb and Struggle both took 2% more energy because of, respectively, Megabird's feet being frozen together and the Gust-boosted Powder Snow.
-PSA I have experienced snow and magical girl animes like… once (each) so apologies for any incorrect depiction of either.
-Eifie you can go pet your Pokemon now and be, like, queen of the leaderboards forever

Pepper: 47 - 12 (Fly) - 4 (Struggle) = 31
43 - 5 (Twin Ice Beam: Mega Spiral ~Pop Cure~) - 6 (Taunt) - 1 (Gust) = 31
Cherry Dumpling Coke Beer Loaf: 66 = 66
52 - 4 (Twin Ice Beam: Inverse Twist ~Pearl Flame~) - 4 (Earth Power) - 1 (Powder Snow) = 43
Megabird: 92 - 13 (Twin Ice Beam: Mega Spiral ~Pop Cure~) - 16 (Twin Ice Beam: Inverse Twist ~Pearl Flame~) - 9 (Powder Gust) = 63
12 - 2 (Fly) - 6 (Anchovy Tomb) - 5 (Struggle) = 0
And that's a wrap! Good game, everyone. Eifie wins and gets $16, Superbird gets $8, I get $5, and MF gets $5. Wheelbarrow Dumpling / Cherry Coke Beer Loaf gets 3 exp/2 happiness, Pepper gets 2 exp/happiness, Megabird gets 2 exp/1 happiness, and Deru gets 1 exp/happiness.
edit: The database still says that this battle is being reffed by MF, so I won't be able to close this until it's changed.

Last edited:
Thank you for picking this up, Keldeo! Good game, Superbird — you really kept Pepper and Wheelbarrow Dumpling on their feet!

Finally, my two favourite Pokémon have reached their true forms... what a glorious day.

Back
Top Bottom