• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Epicfail Pokemon Drawings

Mewtwo

Mage of Blood
Pronoun
she
You are walking down the road when you see a peculiar shop. Something draws you to it, and you go inside. There are drawings of Pokemon entirely covering the wall. A mysterious girl walks up to you and says, "Welcome to my store! This is where we sell Pokemon drawings," in a shy voice. She hands you a paper that says,

Rules:
1. No spamming. I mean it.
2. No flaming. kindof obvious. C&CC is permitted, though. We need all the help we can get to get better.
3. I suck at trainers. Period.
4. I will do Fakemon, splices, real Pokemon, and *shudder* trainers.
5. I only have the scanner on Saturdays.​

Well, that's all I have to say. I will post otherwise when I can put drawings on. And I will have examples once someone requests. All of my drawings were left at home DX

Last edited:
OK, on it! And I have the scanner for a short time today. poeple may still request if I don't have the scanner, it's just people will have to get them the next available time.

Um, unusual, but OK!
1. Heracross(working on)
2. Spoink(colored)
3. Registeel(playing a DS)

Wow, they're cool. And I'd like Lugia on SSBB. I want Lugia's back and Peach VS Toon Link on the TV. Thanks!

P.S. They're not epicfail. MINE are epicfail. :D

Can you try a Glaceon with a fish in it's mouth, and small, sharp fangs shown biting it? It can be sitting,and you can color it if ya want to.

(If you call that epicfail, you obviously haven't seen mine. Trust me, you'd be better off blind than see mine~:blank:)

Back
Top Bottom