• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Erm.

Sunnybeam

Introspective Cherrim
-peers around-

Well, I do like the idea of frequenting these forums. Love the site, Dragonfree is a very pleasant person, thatIknow. -nods- Will make a nice change from PE2K and PC, perhaps~?

(Ooh, a new batch of readers for T6W! -eyes gleam-)

Welcome to the forums.

(Psst.... I think you mean Butterfree)

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to TCoD. I'm Kai, and I think it may be a good idea for you to take a look at THIS thread.

(psst butterfree is also known as dragonfree)

Welcome to TCoD. I hope the experiences you have here will be suitably enriching and different from the ones you've had at other Pokémon forums, and that you still get to enjoy what you find fun in those forums here. :3

Last edited:
Mewtwo Psinao!
((Yes, it's a random last name for my username SO WHATTTT))

I am Mewtoo on PE2K, but I abandoned those forums. Mystarious everywhere else I go (except for Runescape, where it was taken WHAT THE HECK I CAME UP WITH THAT... does someone else have my name?) so I am Myskitti on Runescape.

Trucy avatar. Must greet.

Welcome, Sunnybeam. Have a good time here at Tea and Cod. I'd recommend the Earl Grey myself.

I'm Mike. I see you like Ace Attorney, and you seem cool, so I'm sure we'll get along great. Well, if it weren't for the fact that I'm annoying.

Anyway, see you around!

Pssssh, Mikey-*bloom*
Anyway, hello there. I'm RandomTyphoon, or RT, the Scrubs and Nuttella addict.
This, alll of this, is TCoD. I hope you have fun, and a bit of advice-
Put some maple syrup into the tea before you glug the contraption dowm. K'you.

Hello and welcome. I don't have much much to say because I don't know much about Ace Attorney (besides the name, and the only reason I know that is people keep bringing it up).

Anyways, I hope you have lots of fun here.

Back
Top Bottom