• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ermmm... Hi?

Ooooh do you think the board will collapse under the weight of pure awesome? =) I would feel rather bad you know~
Heeeeey Lizzie~ I shall go fetch the super special awesome extra stock of coffeh, we shall needs it now~

DWAGIE! =D

Oooh, I hope it doesn't collapse though, we shall have to teach it to be amazingly awesome as wellll; then we could all continue to post awesome stuff and be awesome here for ever and everrrr. =)

Yaaaays, coffeeeeeeeeh! We got a new coffeh machine the other day, it's really nice and quick, and saves me from being uncaffeinated for longer periods of time. Yess!

Heeeeey Lizzie~ I shall go fetch the super special awesome extra stock of coffeh, we shall needs it now~

...shit.

Godot found it.
godot-chugs.gif

Fellow Mikefollower, welcome to the cave of Mikefollo-dragonflies, I mean... =P

Hahha, there should actually be a Mikehfollower's forum... It'd be the most popular one on the net and everything! o:

@EeveeSkitty:
0.0 Share some coffeh with me when you get it, please~?

welcome enjoy your time here be active or that stupid notice will be above your profile :/

There's Foxhog Forums, but it smells bad and no-one likes it :3

:O
Did I ever join or not...?
I should have done, because then I would have liked it and that statement would be wroooooooong! =)

Hmmm... Hopefully I'll be a lot more active than Palamon then. xD
If I can remember to be, though I do have exams and stuff at the moment, so shouldn't really be posting at all... Though being distracted isn't so bad... Right? o.o

You weren't very active Palamon. I have no idea what you're talking about with the notice, I've never not been active.
Here I quote it :)
the notice said:
where have youbeen in the last two weeks it boring without you D: get active again
^ I always forget to check up on this place >_> lol :sweatdrop:

Back
Top Bottom