• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ermmm... Hi?

PurelyAmazing

Heeeey there kids. I was randomly plugged here by my friend Mike The Foxhog... Considering he ish rather awesome, I decided it was a rather good idea. =)
People tend to call me Lizzie, but if you feel like it you can be cool and give me any other nickname... Just as long as I can remember what it is.
So, erm... Hi?

BARNEY YAY ^^

Thanks for coming! Have a good time here =D

(And yes, the mountain of people sent here by me is getting ever bigger. Deal. xD)

Yaaaaaaay, Mike! =D

Weeelll, I could hardly settle for only seeing you occasionally at marriland, now I can stalk you easily~ hahah.

How many people have you actually managed to bring over here? o.o

...Mike, you've got waaaaaaaaaaay too many friends. XP

Yeah, I'm Flora. Welcome!

Because.

I meant like people you've recruited.

My list:

Zephyr Stars who never ever posts. D:

Hello, I'm Blastoise-the-guy-who's-exasperated-at-the-number-of-Mike-the-Foxhoggers. Welcome to the cave of dragonflies.
....l....
.O! !O.
▬( )▬
....l....

Holy Shoes! Mike, be mean to your friends and make them go away. You're making me jealous.
Anywho, I'm iphillip1, King of Ionia and Prince of the RP Forums. Do you like to RP?

Hello. Mike has WAY to many friends. Whatever welcome to TCoD you can find me everywhere because I'm awesome that way ;D

Mike has so many friends :D

And friend lists don't mean anything. People on your friend list doesn't mean you're friends with them.

But have a cat plushie!

Eeeeee, thanks for all the welcomes guys. =)

@iphillip1: Ahhh yesh, he makes me jealous as wellll. The amount of people who will follow him to a new forum is silllay, though it's because he ish rather amazing. Oooh yeah, I'm a big fan of RPing... I haven't done any properly in a while, though; I shall have to get back into it!

@EeveeSkitty: Thanks for the cat plushie, I shall treasure it always... Until I forget about it, but that's not really the point. xD

Yaaaaays, there is agreement in the likings of my avatar... =)
Though in fairness if it was any other pokemon it wouldn't be half as pretty. Teeheeheeee~

Ooooh do you think the board will collapse under the weight of pure awesome? =) I would feel rather bad you know~
Heeeeey Lizzie~ I shall go fetch the super special awesome extra stock of coffeh, we shall needs it now~

Back
Top Bottom