• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Farroh

Hooray, I've finally done some updates.

As of today, I am going to begin the re-make. I have every Pokémon ready, and I'll probably make no more as it brings the National Dex to a nice, round 600. The names, however, are subject to change.

Aaaaaand name dump:

Learabit Floware Tropicare Colava Koaflaim Koablaze Findol Dolprint Orking Snifasnuf Slashagruf Scadjin Fidjin Fienix Hidilo Centilo Millilo Biligot Conflagoat Monaseer Mophet Shroocute Mashroo Fashroo Shrooken Spirrefour Cranedi Zombivyne Fangeri Vladulame Specteri Phantarain Weerdeth Buzzlebee Kangaskid Stelloid Hastar Astricks Eldectrobe Siafifish Duvly Duvvle Tygakub Pryga Mistyga Voltyga Climorph Kinsain Psychocat Polore Actiron Glacilver Jabrabbit Unblievab'l Santavia Aerudolf Garganjaw Optiscure Cerbedoom Coriffa Sparcepent Willa Wispa Bellphrog Frince Croakizer Borm Greaduate Trisker Singet Swannet Ivine Severdant Velosor Veloslay Stegor Stegraze Electrane Monkearth Georilla Irongutan Drakeon Torretuff Towmertose Shivur Focsnow Cherubabe Crusangel Beezevil Devilord Firsmait Cappun Frosball Frossoul Cryptaf Gardgoyl Muldrag Omnidrag Embodrag Kultral Tecknolo Justiss Speclowd Astairon Twylia Morsilisk Paradine

Re: Farroh - NEW THREAD UNDER CONSTRUCTION, DO NOT POST HERE YET.

New trainer type - Wetlanders - Male wetlanders have blonde hair and wear green tunics and hats. Female ones wear red dresses with white lacing and strange black hats and carry wicker baskets full of Pokéballs. They tend to use the Mareep, Biligot and Murkrow lines.

lol

usually at Rainy Valley amirite?

*Sigh* Yes.

Murkrow gave me the idea for Wetlanders. They're actually based on Welsh stereotypes.

*Sigh* Yes.

Murkrow gave me the idea for Wetlanders. They're actually based on Welsh stereotypes.

And Link.

HEY, you came up with most of it, all I said is that someone should be dressed as Link and had a fetish for Murkrow. Then you started going on about Mareep and everything.

Although I went along with it and supplied further ideas.
Castform started the Welsh thing.

HEY, you came up with most of it, all I said is that someone should be dressed as Link and had a fetish for Murkrow. Then you started going on about Mareep and everything.

...Okay, I'll give you that.

Oh yeah, don't try clicking the links in the Pokémon names yet, they won't work until I draw and upload images.

Last edited:
Right, I got a drawing tablet for Christmas, so I'll start doing the images as of now. I've put up the ones for the Learabit and Colawa lines.

[Also, please remember I'm not looking for criticism on the pictures; I merely put them up to give people an idea of what the Pokémon look like. Feel free to comment on the designs, though.]

Last edited:
Ooh, pictures *chants to self* Don't crit, don't crit.

The skill and stuff isn't that good but they're so cute. Does that count as crit?

As I said, I wasn't trying to make the images good. If I had tried, they'd be much better, but I was in a hurry to update.

Murkrow has created this female Wetlander sprite~

picture.php

Hiya again, Zephy! Do you remember me? :D? It's widdle Bakun who's back!

Anyways, I'm bored and I want to sprrriiiteeee..... *Stares at pictures of Farroh Pokémon* Maayyybe I could sprite those...?

Pwease?

Aah, sorry for the long wait for a reply. Didn't notice you'd posted. Alright, you can if you like, that would be helpful..!

Aanyway, I've made some slight changes to the Pokédex - I've removed one line, added two new legendaries and am currently trying to work out how to fill the three vacant spaces left over... I should hopefully try to update a little more, I guess the only reason I don't is due to a lack of motivation, considering how simple the process is, but yeah.

EDIT: I've added 12 Pokémon to new Pokédex... so we now have them up to Vladulaim.

Last edited:
Well damn myself for not replying sooner.

I'll try to finish Cerbedoom, you remember I tried to sprite it once but never got finished? I'm not particulary fond of the sprite right now, too big and the heads are weird. So I might remake it completely.

Alrighty, sounds good. Thanks! I recently drew a (very bad) thirty-seconds picture of Cerbedoom... I'll try to find it...

Mkay, I've made a new format for Moves and added four new ones: Invasion, Echoblast, Magnetise and Pole Reverse, as well as a new item, the Memory Flower. I'm also just about to add more Pokémon...

This is an awesome region, you must be sick of hearing that, but, if you ever need anything I'm right here for you.

Back
Top Bottom