• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fo shizzle!

Rossymore

The Overly Effeminate Aerodactyl
Fo shizzle my big green hizzle!

WORD-E!

Hi! I'm this place's new member!
The reason I'm on here is because I need to improve my Reffing skills and this place is the...erm...cave to do it in. Of course, I'm not just here for the ASB, I'm here to enjoy myself. Also, the other night, I said to myself
"This is the last forum I'll ever join"
TCoD is my...5th...7th forum I've been on. Hopefully I'll stay here for a while and meet some new people. I like the Roar of Time...erm...backdrop...thingy.

See everyone around!

(Note: I would have posted this sooner had I not been a complete twit and missed out the Registration link at the bottom of the Rules. :sweatdrop: )

^ Always read the rules :D

Welcome to TCOD, lots of people love and do ASB which is awesome in my opinion. Most people tend to use Roar of Time because it simply is the best. But before the big forum crash there were much more styles. You as most newbies get a cat plushie. Yours is a dark Umbreonish blue. Enjoy :D

Why couldn't I have an Espeon plushie?
Thanks for the Umbreon one, I'll love it forever!

I hope I enjoy my stay!

Fo shizzle my big green hizzle!

WORD-E!

Hi! I'm this place's new member!
The reason I'm on here is because I need to improve my Reffing skills and this place is the...erm...cave to do it in. Of course, I'm not just here for the ASB, I'm here to enjoy myself. Also, the other night, I said to myself
"This is the last forum I'll ever join"
TCoD is my...5th...7th forum I've been on. Hopefully I'll stay here for a while and meet some new people. I like the Roar of Time...erm...backdrop...thingy.

See everyone around!

(Note: I would have posted this sooner had I not been a complete twit and missed out the Registration link at the bottom of the Rules. :sweatdrop: )

What exactly is a big green hizzle?

Welcome to tCoD! *rips the little cherry off of a Cherubi and gives it to you* Just spit out the pit when you get to it.

If you'd like you can have an Espeon plushie[Espeon is my favorite Eeveelution as well!]. I have a huge supply of mua plushies.

Peoples peoples, I give free cat plushies to birthday people and newbies and my service hasn't been on that long. If you'd like one you can take one from the stall *puts up stall with sign saying free cat plushies up for grabs*

Back
Top Bottom