• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G&H - Game tHread

hmm. ok. so rari really did have the firearm. that rules out a class of possible theories, which is good.

Mera, rari, I'm not quite sure where the confusion is coming from re: Hydreigon's list? It seems fairly clear to me that it's just them vaguely trying to sort people into "more towny" and "less towny", and obviously they've put themself in the first group. It would be nice if they could explain their reasoning but I think it just being a vague feeling of suspiciousness that they don't know how to qualify is valid. It's certainly no more arbitrary than everyone else's D1 tonereads, haha.

OK, I can't really spend too long thinking about this because ~deadlines!~ but, my thoughts on EoD:

Firstly, given that there's a roleblocker around, and that the daykill can still presumably go off as soon as D2 starts, I think it would be a bad idea for the cop or doctor to claim now, even though they're technically safe from the daykill for the rest of D1. I don't expect either was planning to, but putting it out there just in case.

Regarding the yeet itself: We're currently at 4:2, which I think makes this MYLo - if we misyeet, and they kill someone overnight and use their daykill immediately, we reach 1:2 and they win. I think the only way to end up at 3:2 or better toMorrow is either to yeet a mafioso, or to hope the doctor manages to intercept the nightkill. I certainly don't have any scumreads on anyone, and nobody else has voiced any either except rari's random(?) vote on me, so it seems to me that the latter has better odds of succeeding.

(Also, even if the doctor fails and we end up at 2:2, I don't think that's necessarily game over, either, like I said earlier. The rolecards seem fairly clear that the wincon for both factions involves completely eliminating the other, so I'd expect Zori to resolve the tied yeet randomly. But 1:2 is obviously a loss.)

So, I think my feeling is that the right move here is to abstain. But as always, I'm not certain about this and would welcome any alternative viewpoints, if you can get them in in the next 20 minutes.

Does that all make sense?

(Oh, also, with the numbers so tight, it would be good if everyone could make sure to vote where possible! It would be embarrassing to put this much thought into it and then lose because the mafia were awake and we weren't. @Mistyx @IndigoClaudia @Ephemera @Hydreigon25 - if you can get online soon, please do!)

Final thought: I don't really like small games lol. They're over so quickly, a single mistake can lose you the game :(

Back
Top Bottom