• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G&H - Game tHread

Votecount (Day 1 Final):

qenya
| 1 | rari_teh (79)
abstain | 1 | qenya (95)

A tie has occurred. The elimination was decided at random.
Nobody has died.

Night 1 begins and will end in 24 hours.

Hydreigon25 has died.
They were an Extra.

Day 2 starts and will end in 48 hours, or when majority is reached.

For similar reasons to the End-of-day action limit, day actions cannot be submitted within 12 hours of Start-of-Day either.
I stole this setup from Mafia.gg and am planning on fine-tuning it to run if signups are ever slow, so apologies for the rule tweaks and clarifications: they are largely judgement calls to make the setup run as intended in a forum setting.

@rari_teh
Herbe - Firearm - Died N0
@Mistyx
@Ephemera
@qenya
@IndigoClaudia
Hydreigon25 - Extra - Died N1

For similar reasons to the End-of-day action limit, day actions cannot be submitted within 12 hours of Start-of-Day either.
(this actually is good news btw. means we maybe have time to do a massclaim without worrying about the daykill fucking everything up. unsure if that would actually be the right play here tho.)

Hardclaim cop

Clears on Hydreigon and Ephemera

@Ephemera
@rari_teh

We have to quickhammer either Qenya or Indigo

I'm gonna vote Indigo for now since I think Qenya's play has been somewhat riskier

rari is hardclear from the gun yesterday

mera is clear by my check

from a neutral perspective the possible worlds are:
qenya/mist
indigo/mist
mera/mist
qenya/indigo

qenya is obviously not the cop from their reaction to me claiming

i should be ~decently obvious from how i approached yesterday, i left hydreigon out of my solve and never pushed them then because i knew they were clear, and i wanted to have everyone leave cop cover in case i got shot

hmmmmmmmmm.
rari is hardclear from the gun yesterday
you keep saying this and it is no more true than it was yesterday. if mafia!rari used the firearm on a townie and the mafia used their daykill too, we would have got to 2:2, which, as i said, is not an instant win for mafia

i'm not the cop, no, but i'm certainly not gonna back your wagon until everybody else has had a chance to counterclaim

@Ephemera - @rari_teh - @IndigoClaudia

(...now really hoping each of those three gets a chance to come on and announce one way or the other before the 12-hour grace period is up. hmm. i wonder if this setup would have worked better with 72-hour days, so that there could be a full 24 hours for everyone to get their info announcements out of the way.)

if mist is actually the cop, then mera is clear and (from my pov) scumteam is exactly rari/indigo

if mist is not the cop, then she's scum, and then her defence of rari raises eyebrows

so either way i think leaving my vote on rari makes most sense for now, unless someone else comes in claiming to have a greencheck on her?

(i fully expect to have to fully rethink this stance within the next... checks watch... 9 hours.)

good morning rari! why keep your mouth shut? the game's not getting any more solvable
good afternoon qenya!! ^^
i’m not too inclined to say it atm because my main snapread is “this person is either a powerrole or mafia” :x in case i’m right about the former i don’t want to give the mafia any ideas lest they agree with me,
what i can say is that i like mist so far and am scared of being pocketed by mera and you LMAO
now that there's no point keeping it secret, let's be having that snapread

2:2, which, as i said, is not an instant win for mafia
With the firearm dead I believe it is

I assumed Zori would resolve it as such because that’s how it’s handled on every other site we play on

its a possible argument that rari just wanted us to have an actual game instead of just insta maf win ngl

hmm

i can't say i wanna claim first

but also

realistically speaking the chances indigo's gonna be back before daykills start are quite slim

hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom