• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G&H - Game tHread

what have you done to make you not deserving of claiming first

you've been pushing logic that just ends in a mafia win if any of your assumptions are incorrect, and the only reason it hasn't yet is because the daykill rules basically got shifted so town didnt instantly lose

i'm gonna go with indigo for now
@qenya, since from your point of view, rari/indigo is a team if mist is telling the truth, you should be fine with a vote here, no?

i'm literally throwing sorry
but maf can just daykill right now so either it's indigo/rari or indigo/qenya, since qenya has expressed the view that 2:2 isn't an instant win for maf?

either way it has to be indigo, even without the clears, because mist or i would just shoot already if we were dayvig

far out world where indigo isn't maf is where mist is roleblocker and rari is dayvig but like no that would just have lost us the game D1
so
we just need to quickhammer indigo for any chance at winning

(swearing is completely legal)

wolves can't dayvig yet theres a 12h thing from SoD

i'm going to bed now

if game ends while im asleep it's out of my hands

gl gamers

i return, moments before the deadline. aren't you all glad i decided to set an alarm-

the one thing that has changed since *counts on fingers* six hours ago is that rari has been online on telegram and yet not checked in on the game! curious. not necessarily a guaranteed scumtell but at least it probably means she has no intention of counterclaiming mist.

i'm not gonna be counterclaiming mera either! i am, in fact, the doctor. (had a funny gif all lined up but i can read the room.)

so afaict, the only worlds that make sense are: mist actually is the cop and the scumteam is indigo/rari, or indigo is the cop and scumteam is mist/rari or (less likely, given mera claimed when they couldn't have known as mafia which would be the safe fakeclaim) mist/mera.

but anyway, either way we do need to reach a quickhammer in the next... squints... 7 minutes, or the mafia get to send off their daykill and bring us to parity - which, yes, i've checked with zori and it is a loss for town (though i maintain that mine was a reasonable assumption given the wincon stated at the beginning). so i guess i have to go with indigo and keep my fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom