• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G&H - Game tHread

or what mist said, that they just wanted to actually play the game and not automatically win on d1.
i don't think this logic is valid
whatever though
with or without this line of reasoning i'm still hella confused

i’m not too inclined to say it atm because my main snapread is “this person is either a powerrole or mafia” :x in case i’m right about the former i don’t want to give the mafia any ideas lest they agree with me,
looking back through the thread for ideas... hey, rari, you never elaborated on this! what was that "snapread" all about?

i’m not too inclined to say it atm because my main snapread is “this person is either a powerrole or mafia” :x in case i’m right about the former i don’t want to give the mafia any ideas lest they agree with me,
looking back through the thread for ideas... hey, rari, you never elaborated on this! what was that "snapread" all about?
that you were either a powerrole or mafia lmao
i know this is a bad read – that’s also why i didn’t say anything then – but you’re with this… jitteriness?? or something adjacent to that? that i feel like you would not have if you were an extra

my other snapread was mera town for reasons i don’t recall but would probably if i were to reread d1 – will do if asked

argh
sorry i've been busy - classes have gotten a lot more hectic lately
but still, i signed up for this and i ought to put at least some effort in

rari, given that mist says she was roleblocked, why do you think qenya would target mist with both the kill and the rb?

that you were either a powerrole or mafia lmao
uh. "a powerrole", you say? not "the cop"? which, if you really were the doctor, would be the only role unaccounted for??

but sure, let's overlook that for now, the jitteriness thing is probably a fair read (and, well, you were right about me being a power role). why heal mist n1 if mera and i were your only reads?

qenya, why did you not double check that game wouldn't end at 2v2?

also if you were the doctor why were you so sure you'd get a save n1

uhhhh

rari_teh

i just slightly do not believe the claim as much, i just don't think i was blocked and attacked

this may be slightly throwing

Votecount (Day 3 Final)

rari_teh
| 2 | qenya (150), Mistyx (170)
qenya | 1 | rari_teh (148)

rari_teh has died.
They were the Hook.

The Mafia have been eliminated. Town wins.
@Mistyx - Cop
@qenya - Doctor
@Hydreigon25 - Extra
@Ephemera - Extra

@Herbe - Firearm

@IndigoClaudia - Gun
@rari_teh - Hook

Action Logs:

Night 0:
Mistyx
checks Hydreigon25 and receives Town
qenya