• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

G&H (the mafia.gg one)

Zori

nya~
Pronoun
she/her
G&H
the mafia.gg one

General info stuff:
  • Days will be 48 hours, Nights will be 24 hours. Day Start/End will likely be 12:00 PDT/15:00 EDT.
  • After it starts, do not talk about the game outside the thread and any applicable conversations.
  • Do not screenshot or quote long segments of your rolecard or any other moderator messages.
  • Day action submissions are limited by my availability. All day actions can be buffered to submit at a certain time, also limited by my availability.
  • This game is intended for 7 players, and will probably start as soon as it fills, but probably not until after knives alley finishes. If we get 5 players, and everyone agrees, we can play Vengeful Mafia instead.
  • There is a N0, and people can die during said N0.
  • I alphabetized the rolelist because it was funny.

Rolelist (7p):

Cop

Doctor
Extra x2

Firearm

Gun
Hook

Cop

Each Night, check a player. You will be told their alignment.

Kill the Mafia.
Doctor

Each Night, heal a player. They will be unable to die that night.

Kill the Mafia.
Extra

Kill the Mafia.
Firearm

Each Night, give a firearm to a player. They may fire this during the following day, killing a player and revealing themselves.

Kill the Mafia.
Gun

Mafia Team:
[X]
- Gun
[Y]
- Hook

Each Night, you and [Y] may collectively kill a player.

Once, during the Day, fire your laser at a player. They will die.

Kill the Town.
Hook

Mafia Team:
[X]
- Gun
[Y]
- Hook

Each Night, you and [X] may collectively kill a player.

Each Night, phish for a player. They will be unable to perform actions that night.

Kill the Town.

*Edit: if RNP or Indigo want to run their games before this then I don't care really

aaaaand
we're full!
Role PMs will be distributed tomorrow morning (US), and Night 0 will start at 15:00 EST/20:00 UTC, assuming I didn't mess up the times somehow!

Back
Top Bottom